Chapter 14- Pool episode

3rd Person pov

The day after the Kokabiel incident, the moment that Y/N arrived back home with Sith, Delta, and Kiana, he was immediately tackled down by Tamamo Cat

Tamamo Cat: Master nya!

You: Oof! Hello, Tamamo-Cat...

Tamamo-Cat: I was so worried for you when I sensed that Kama was there! I thought I lost you waaaahhhaaa!!!

You: It's okay, I'm here now. Oh yeah, we have new guests at our house. Tamamo-Cat, meet my first wife, Kiana Kaslana and my dog

Tamamo Cat: Oh, so this is the wife I heard about, hello there, master's wife. I am the house maid and family pet (and soon to be wife), Tamamo-Cat, one of Tamamo-No-Mae's 9 alter egos.

Kiana: I see. Well, nice to meet you! Your tail is so fluffy, your ears too!

Tamamo Cat: Hey! No touching! Only Master can touch!

Delta: (Delta feels something nostalgic with this one. Feels like being with Zeta again.) Wait! Bossu, this cat is in your harem right?!

You: You can say that, why?

Delta: You gotta work to get your harem plan fast!

You/Kiana/Sith: What?

Delta: The plan where you become leader of your pack and get lots of mates! You need 50 mates! 100 kids! A big family!

You: (Fifty?! Wait a minute... Kiana, Sith, Morgan, Artoria, Castoria, Delta, Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Zeta, Eta, Epsilon, Barghest, Nero, Melusine, Lady Avalon, Kama, Elysia, Aponia, Eden, Pardofelis, Anastasia, Skadi... she's onto something!)

Kiana: (It is possible for Y/N but a hundred kids?! That's 2 each woman! Ah...)

Tamamo Cat: (This woman is speaking my language, we will be friends!)

You: Ahah, it's bit possible.

Delta: Delta will make it for you! A plan to make a strong pack! Ha-ruff... it's Delta's bog goal!!

You: *cough* Let's not talk about it.

Delta: Oh, Delta thinks she gets it! It's a super secret plan after all! Bossu doesn't want anyone to hear it! Good!

You: Uh... Y-Yes! Of course, hahaha! Anyways, Delta, I need you to do me another favour.

Delta: That's gonna cost you more headpats!

You: Fine fine. Get the others to Kuoh, I suspect the Supernatural will hold a summit for a peace treaty. The Shadow Garden will be there

Delta: Oh this will be fun. Gotcha, bossu! See ya!

Delta leaves the house as Y/N sighs as he immediately goes to bed

Sith: You're not gonna eat?

You: I'm tired, I'm going to bed early.

Time skip

The following days, Y/N was informed that there was going to be indeed a summit of the 3 major factions.

Additionally, Xenovia became a devil due to her being uncertain about how everything would play out.

You: So you really became a devil, huh?

Xenovia: Yes.

You: Well, I don't have any obligations to it but suit yourself.

Rias: It's quite funny though, she wanted to join you first but then came to me. Haha, she even begged

You: Xenovia, begging?!

Issei: Right?! I didn't believe it too!

Xenovia: That's in the past, I'll be looking forward to being with you, Y/N-Chan.