Authors note & Trigger warnings

"My existence is a scandal "
-Oscar Wilde 

______________________________________________________________

This book is dedicated to my best friend @PixelCubeGame who is my knight in shining armour and help me with my shitty spelling and complete and utter obliviousness to technology.  

________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Hey you beautiful people! Thank you all for choosing to read 'What you know'

First of all i would like to point out this is my first book so there will be many flaws in this book. If you find any please point it out politely or just move on and forget about it. My characters are not going to be perfect and i'm a student so my updating times will not be regular at all. Most of the time i will try to update very couple of weeks but i'm going back to school in 2 days so i'm going to be busy soon. 

I hope you are all going to enjoy this book and i think you will love the characters when they get together. 

Just a small disclaimer - When the two MC's fall in love their will be some kinky shtuffs going on. If that's not your thing i would recommend not reading it and it you are going to read it anyway and then continue to hate. If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything! There will be no fetishes such as feet or furries and no daddy kink but there will be dom & sub vibes. If it's not your vibe then skip.  

For all of you who like this vibe then these are the ✨kinks ✨ i will be including in the lil book:
Dom & Sub
Degradation
Praise
Bondage
Choking
Orgasm Denial 
Overstimulation
Humiliation

For all my horney lil lovely's, The chapters with smut or wanking will be marked with * and for extra 'detailed' chapter it will be marked with ~. If you would like to skip to those chapters then you do you. 

The FMC will have a load of stuffed toys and i don't want to hear a word about anything being sexualised. Me and my mum still sleep with stuffed teddies and my mum sleeps with one she's had since a little girl. It is not sexual.   In the MC's case it's because of comfort. It is comforting to sleep with them and helps her to sleep. 

This book has two Italian MC's so for the love of god please correct me if anything is wrong or if you can correct my faulty Italian please point it out nicely and i will try to change it as fast as i can. 

______________________________________________________________________

Trigger Warnings:

This story has mature themes such as ED recovery and body image issues.

This will be your one and only TW. I will not put trigger warnings at the beginnings of chapters

 If this does trigger you or make you feel uncomfortable please do not read this book and look after yourself. <3 If anything in this book is insensitive or could be perceived wrong please tell me and i will fix it as fast as i can. 

If tis is a problem you suffer with please get help. Getting help is not giving up so please reach out. Please know you are never alone in this and people are always ready to help. 

___________________________________

Helplines:

[Beat ED:]

0808 801 0677

[Samaritans]

116 123

[More info]

https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/help-support/contact-helpline

Please seek help if you need to! <3

_______________________________________

published: 2/1/2023

_______________________________________________________________________

Always remember someone loves you and please enjoy. Xx