10.

Chapter 10 | What you know

'I am sick to my soul with a disease called thought.'

ANTONIA (TONY) SMITH

~~~

My alarm rings and I roll out of bed onto my floor. My body feels like it's been hit by a train but that's good, it means my workout worked my body well. I stand up, grabbing my towels and head to my bathroom, turning the shower water on. 

I have a quick shower and stand in my towel doing my skincare in my bathroom mirror. Once I'm done with that I grab my straightener and use it to style my curtain bangs  and to curl the bottom a little. 

I do my makeup again, similar to yesterday, I do a simple brown base and some white eyeliner and the same little highlighter heart at the bottom of my nose with the eyeliner. I do my brows and my highlight and blush. I also conceal, but only under my eyes.

Once that's done I head back into my room and pick out my outfit. I want something comfy and modest, something that hides my body from everyone. I pick out my white linen trousers and tug them on and I find this crème fuzzy jumper, so I put that on and I'm going to wear my Ugg boots because they're just cozy and go with the vibe y'know.

 I pick out my white linen trousers and tug them on and I find this crème fuzzy jumper, so I put that on and I'm going to wear my Ugg boots because they're just cozy and go with the vibe y'know

I check my phone and reply to Giovanni's text, asking for a lift. I'm going into school with Giovanni and the girls because that workout hurts so good and my body burns like crazy. Also I don't think the Ugg's could survive the walk to school.

I'm not really hungry for breakfast so I think I'm going to skip it and so I pack a bag of crisps for my lunch in case I get hungry at school. I throw my textbooks and pencil case in my bag as well as my book. I finished Shatter me and I'm reading ACOTAR. I'm so in love with Tamlin right now, he's so sweet and kind to her and he gets her all the paint. 

(A/n- I've read all the books apart from ACOSF so no spoilers please 🙏. I'm just setting my little girlie up for failure iykyk.)

Once I've done that I throw my keys in my bag too and leave a note on the Kitchen side telling mum that I'm going to Vito's after school for revision, so she doesn't worry. I put my boots on and rush out the front door.

I sit on the porch a while and I stand up when I hear Giovanni's car. I was sat on the porch because I knew I would miss him and he would have to phone me if I was inside. Giovanni pulls up to the curb and jumps out the car, taking my bag from me and throwing it in the trunk after having opened and shut my door for me.

We ride to school in near silence because Grace has the Bluetooth in the car so we're just listening to her playlist. 

The time before tutor rushes by and before I know it we're sat in our spaces in the back corner of the room chatting about how soon the Arctic Monkey's concert is. I can't wait to go, I have all my hair and outfit and makeup planned and it's going to be such an epic night.