14.

Chapter 14 | Concert time!

'And then there are the songs I cannot listen to without hearing you .'

PLEASE READ :

I need you guys to comment here, do you like the photo's I put in the chapters or not? Also do you like the longer Author's Notes or do you want me to cut them down. I need opinions guys. Please and Thank you xx

ANTONIA (TONY) SMITH

~~~

I sit at the table scrolling on my phone. I'm looking at makeup ideas for the concert and waiting for the girls to show up. I'm the only girl with a car in the group so we decided to give Giovanni's car a rest and take mine. 

That, therefore, means that I will be hosting the sleepover, Giovanni is joining us at our house at midday tomorrow. Just me and the girls tonight.

We picked out our outfits weeks ago and I think they all fit our aesthetics nicely while still being 'arctic monkeys esc' as Grace put it. We went to the nail salon but separately and got our nails done as well and we are working on deciding the makeup. Hence me sat at the kitchen island scrolling on Pinterest. 

The girls are getting a lift here together so when I hear a knock on the door and my phone buzzes with presumably a message I drop everything like a hot potato and run to the door, hurling it open when the two monsters tackle me into a hug. We fall on the floor in peals of laughter and squeaks and groans and there's me on the bottom of the pile. In some small way I'm grateful for that, the others can't judge my weight.

I hear a pointed cough and so look behind me, twisting my neck backwards so I see everything (including mum with her hands planted firmly on waist) upside down whilst grinning like a hooligan. The girls use me to push off, like sprinters use the blocks, and wrap around mum giving her a big hug while I pick myself up before joining the hug. 

My mum is basically one of us because she has adult money and isn't stuck up. She behaves like a teenager mostly apart from she has mood swings less dramatically. So when the hug breaks up she informs the gang that the sweets in the cupboard are, in fact, for us and there's ice cream tubs in the freezer. Still being my mum however she orders the girls to make sure I'm fine.

Squealing our thanks we raid the cupboards and run to my room, Grabbing Gabby's hands first I take a look at her nails and then Grace's. Their acrylics fit them perfectly and they're gorgeous although I think Gabby's are more short claws than nails they still look fantastic and Gabby loves them, claiming they're helpful sometimes. The girls then grab a hand each from me and admire my set.

We open the sweets and the evening flies by as we stick YouTube videos on,  we discuss what our lives have been like since going back to school, bitch about some of the people in our school, you know the ones with no manners who disrupt everything...

We open the sweets and the evening flies by as we stick YouTube videos on,  we discuss what our lives have been like since going back to school, bitch about some of the people in our school, you know the ones with no manners who disrupt everything for everyone. We have a chat about the guys we like, Gabby has her horse boy - Bartholomew, Grace has her boyfriend -Gio, and I have whatever it is between me and V.