4.

Chapter four | Sleepovers and sleepy tales 

'It only has to make sense to you <3'

ANTONIA (TONY) SMITH

~~~

I got to sleep too late last night and i fully regret it. I hear my alarm ringing and I grab my phone off the table and swipe the alarm off. I turn over until I fall out of bed and I sit and contemplate why I get up earlier than I have to for school. Checking my phone for any messages I have I push my self into a squat and then bounce before I stand up. I have a message from Gio asking if I want a lift and I say no thanks because I haven't walked anywhere in a while and it'd probably be good for me. 

Walking to my bathroom I look in the mirror first and I see my messy bed hair and my no makeup face and I can't stand to look anymore so I turn the water for my shower on and pretend that didn't happen. I'm getting better and I can't turn back now. 

I shower and use my weekend body wash to make me feel better. I have two body washes. A plain normal one for the week. It's smells a little like strawberry but I have a body shop strawberry smelling stuff for the weekends and rough days. I use my weekend hair stuff too. 

Getting out of the shower I wrap myself in my towel and I feel pulled back to the mirror. I analyze my face for a long time before forcing myself away and into my room to pick my outfit today.  I pick out a pair of baggy jeans and an oversized hoodie. The jeans are black denim and the hoodie is a forest green colour with a slogan on the back.  

Then I sit down and do my makeup. I don't do that much but i put a light brown base of my eye,  eyeliner, a nude lip and a load of highlighter then i cement my brows to my face. My makeup looks like a ballerinas and i feel better and prettier. I head to my bathroom and grab my straighteners and put my hair in a tight bun with two face framing pieces. I grab my straightener and just make sure my face framing pieces look okay.

 I grab my straightener and just make sure my face framing pieces look okay

Heading downstairs I grab my docs and put them on. If i'm walking to school i'm not not wearing them. I grab a breakfast bar on my way out of the house and yell up as I leave to let mum and dad know. 

I walk all the way to school which takes me about 1/2 an hour and I see the two girls and Gio waiting for me by their car, I also notice another figure with them. I walk over to them giving them all a wide smile. When i get close enough to figure out who it is I'm very confused.  It's Vito. I don't mind him there but I do wonder why he's there he doesn't know any of them and they don't know him. I get closer to them and Gio starts a conversation which is unusual. 

'Guess who lives in my close. Mhm Vito. Me and him had a chat last night when i spotted him cleaning cars when I took the rubbish out. '

'Hey Tony.'

My head snaps to the left when I hear a strong Italian accent and I wave and give an awkward smile. 

'Where you been hiding this one bae? Science?'