Eight

"Why so sudden though?"

"Just accept it okay? I'll go back now-"

"Wait!" I callout. Qi fang turns his head in confusion. I place his coat around my shoulders as I hold onto the hem of it. "Is it cool if I stay in there for a sec while I wait for my pick up?" Qi fang's expression relaxes and turns to approach me. "Geez. The way you said wait freaked me out for a sec." He says while pressing him palm on my face as a sort of punishment for freaking him out apparently.

-

I stand back up from the couch after finishing a phone call with my brother. I walk up to one of the staff who were cleaning up the place to ask where mop head was. They tell me so that I can go look for him. I was going to go call him, but I fell stunned spotting him caress a girl who was fast asleep on the couch they were both on. Her face was all red indicating she drank some. Qi fang realizes what he was doing and immediately backs away. He notices a presence and looks over to my direction which caught hik by surprise. "Qi fang." I say. He couldn't say anything when he spotted me there. "Is that girl drunk?" He gulps and just nods. "How... How long have you been there?" He asked. "Long enough to see you checking on her." I tell him a little disappointed. "But..." I trail the word off walking up to sit on a chair nearby him. "You backed off before I could say anything. Good on you dude." I say giving him a thumbs up. He just sighs, feeling too uncomfortable in this situation. Dialing up someone. "Ah... Hey wait. Since you're here. Is it cool if you bring this girl to Sun Jings place? Unless you're fine with letting her sleep in your place..."

"What? Oh, no if Sun Jing already said yes. Then it's better off if she sleeps in her place." Qi fang smiles trying to forget the awkward situation he was caught for. "I'll text you her address then. Her house isn't that far anyways." He adds.

-

"Hey, y/n! They restocked your favorite snack!" My classmate class once they reached the cafeteria, while I was in the end of the hall due to being called by a teacher. "Oh! Buy some for me!-" A hand pulls me to the corner. "Shh!" Realizing it was just qi fang. I calmed down. "What's wrong?" Qi fang was surprised to see me seeing him normally. "I... Wanted to tell you... About the whole fiasco back in my birthday? I'm... I'm not like that okay?"

"You mean some kind of pervert that manipulates drunk girls?" I asked and my words made his eyes widen and tried to cover my mouth. "D-don't say that out loud! But yes." I put his hand down and sent him a reassuring smile. "It's okay mop head. I know you're not like that." I reassure him which caused him to sigh in relief. "Thank heavens..."

"Is that why you hid and avoided me all day when we see each other?"

"Yes!" He says in a whiney tone. "I'm sorry! I just thought you'd be weirded out by me or something."

"No worries man! Say, since you're here. Wanna buy lunch together?" I asked after patting his back. He agrees as we walked to lunch happily together.

"So hey, wanna sit next to each other in the bus for the spring trip?"

"We'll see..."

I over hear two students talk which reminded me about the said trip. "Say, mop head. You're going to the spring trip right?"

"Of course I am. Wait, junior high's joining the seniors?"

"Yeah, man. My advisor said, same location and time."

"What do you wanna do then?"

"What time do you think we'll be there?"

"Mmh... Probably before lunch." We reached the front of the line which made us pause our conversation. "Well I'd like to have a ride before lunch probably... We gotta go ride one of the rides together when we're there." I say while opening my snack. "Yeah... Sure." Qi fang says with a light smile.

-

"Qin xiong!" He turns and sighs. I ran up to the group and almost tripped which caused the motherly side of qin to panic as he grabs my arm. "You okay??"

"Yes, yes I am." I say while laughing to cover my embarrassed ass. We currently just dropped after an hour in the bus. Just to have a bathroom break and also to buy some shit since there's a lot of stores in this gas station. "Hey! Where's my hoodie, y/n?" The buzz cut south high student from a few days ago approaches the group. He was alone, but I spotted his other friends from afar. "Oh hey! Actually. I knew you were going so, here!" I say as I remove the tied up hoodie from my waist. He notices the smell which oddly brightens him up. "Did you wash it?"

"Yep!"

"Damn, that's really nice. Thank again." He waves off while leaving us. And that's where I realized qi fang just staring at me with a monochromatic look to him. I flinched since I didn't notice him there. On his hand were two cups of milk tea. "Oh, thanks mop head." Qin xiong says after qi fang hands him the drink. "Oh hey, bruv. How long have you been standing there?"

"Not that long. I'm just relieved you finally returned his hoodie." He says as he sighs. "We're actually gonna do some quick grocery shopping. Wanna join us?" I nodded while gleaming before following the group to the grocery store. "Where's the love birds?"

"Oh don't even mention them. Sun Jing was in the south high bus so she's probably somewhere around here." Qin xiong says looking grossed out. I just laugh at both mop head and qin's expressions. "It's bot that bad. Don't you think they look cute?" I say spotting the two feeding each other. "If you're in the same class as Sun Jing. You'll get sick of it."