Twenty

Massive time skip/last chapter.

I sigh as I sat on Qi fangs bed. I never realized it, but I really missed his bed. We had broken up when he was in 3rd year high school. It wasn't that big or a reason as people would expect it. We just started to not work out as much as before. It was awkward seeing him in school for that year, but we started to smooth things out again and became friends again. The last time I saw him after he graduated was the graduation party the school made. Sun Jing and the others wanted to celebrate me and the other students graduating. We see each other from time to time. But not as much as before his graduation. Especially since he was studying in Europe while I was still in China.

While I was studying for the exams, I got a call from him.

"Hello?"

"Y-y/n?"

His voice sounded different. Tone wise.

"I'm sorry this is so sudden."

"It's alright. What's up?"

"Is it crazy to say that... I called you today while I'm drunk in the middle of the night at the pub nearby my uni?" I just laughed. "I thought your exams were this week?"

"It just ended hours ago. So me and my friends are celebrating."

"I see... Well I'm studying since mine are coming soon."

"No wait. Please don't hang up." His pleading tone. In which I haven't heard in such a long time. Convinced me to not do it. "What's wrong?" I was concerned. "I just... I missed your voice." My eyes widen. I didn't know how to reply from this. "Qi fang. You're drunk. I should hang up."

"No wait! I promise you. I've been wanting to tell you this for the longest time. I was just... Scared...

We almost ruined our friendship when we confessed. We almost ruined our friendship when we broke up. And we're almost about to ruin our friendship now.

I haven't drank alcohol this much in years and I drank some for some liquid courage. And I didn't realize I over did it again. y/n. Before I try to lie to myself again. Just let me tell this. I like you more than a friend. More than a best friend. And less than a sister too. I just needed to be honest with myself. This isn't something where I'll ask you to be my girlfriend again. I just wanted to spill this out. I'm sorry if this ruins our friendship again. But please understand, I'm gonna move on now. Since I've never felt more relieved now than ever."

His voice sounded like it was slurring, but it slowly started to become more firm. Like the more he spoke the more he sobered up. "y/n?"

"That was honest right?"

He stays quiet. Being put in the place from my question. Or it was because was surprised hearing my wobbly voice. Since the whole time he spoke. Tears dripping down my face. "Yes."

"Really? Well... I still think I'd like to take this chance then."

And thats how it happened. We got back together and it's been over 3 months since then. The new semester had arrived meaning I was finally a 3rd year in college. And I was tired as hell. "How's it going?" He asked after leaving his bathroom with only a towel on. "That's quite bold." I say trying to act cool even though I immediately covered my eyes when he walked in. He just laughs as he walks to his closet. For a 21 year old like myself. I should be hsed to this, but this is the first I've seen mop head in just a towel. "I'm just tired. School was exhausting today."

"Would you like a cuddle from me to get you energized then?" He says, jumping on the bed hugging me from behind which surprised me. I turn around still surprised that he was shirtless. "You're freezing." I say when I touch his cold skin. He notices my flustered face and kisses my cheek after laughing at my reaction. "Well the air con is on. So warm me up!" He says allowing me to be big spoon, moving his body down so that his head can lay on my chest. He felt so relaxed I feel like I can hear him purring. I brush the blown dried hair, feeling relaxed too. Missing the scent of him and his bedsheets from the times I'd visit him.

He was only going to stay for a short time. Since his classes were gonna start in 2 weeks. My father was totally fine with me staying with Qi fangs family. Since he was kinda used to it. Since I used to dorm last year. I moved back home since college dorms sucked for me.

I didn't realize it, but he's fallen asleep on my arms. And when I did. I giggled and continued to brush his hair. Until I started to doze off myself.

Thank you for reading this book everyone:))