Fifteen

"Oh look! They sell matching t shirts here!"

"They sell matching shirts everywhere, love." Qi fang chuckles at my enthusiasm. "Yeah, but it's in the beach. It could be our souvenir that we can actually wear anywhere." I explain. "Alright. Let's buy it then!" Qi fang says giving the same energy I had earlier.

We just came back from the temple to pray for our relationship and decided to go check out the shops near the beach. "Here." I say putting on a hat on him. "It's for you. As a gift from me." I say with a smile. "Oh, it's okay, y/n. You can take it back."

"But I already bought it though..."

"Really? Then that's fine. I'll use it every time I travel to hot places then." He says kissing me on the forehead. "I should buy you something then too. How about we keep looking around until you find something?"

"Doesn't have to. I just found these great sunglasses!" I say making finger guns after putting on the shades. "They look so cute on you!" Mop head says, pinching my cheeks while I giggle at his gesture. "Oh shit. Qin Xiong asked if we're still joining then to hike." Qi fang says after seeing the text. "Then let's go then."

-

"You know what. I regret joining. This is more exhausting when I don't have the equipment." I say trying to gasp for air. "I thought you're an athlete." Xuezhang says. "I don't have that much stamina as the rest of you." I say trying to yell, but failed.

It was painful. Seeing we had to walk far and then back. I just wanted to go back to the hotel room immediately in which we did. It was 4pm which is plenty of time to kill until I get to get back home. The others we're gonna stay in the beach for a week except me. So I didn't had a room. And rested in Qi fangs room which he shares with Qin Xiong and Tattletale. "What's next?" I asked a little relaxed while on mop heads bed. "Mmmh... I don't know. Jesus Christ. I just realized you're in my room." Qi fang says laying next to me a little flushed. "Well it's not like there are others who followed us to the hotel."

"Yeah, I also forgot I'm sharing with two others." We both sighed. We were terrible at keeping this a secret so we were greatly relieved.

-

I got a text from Qin Xiong about a show in the beach. So I try to pull Qi fang out of the bed which was hard. Since he pulled me back to lay next to him. I sorta gave up and rested for a few minutes which almost dozed me off. "y/n." His voice jolts me back awake. I quickly open my eyes to see him staring back at me. "Umm... I'm still really sorry about the whole Hedgehog thing."

"Aww... Mop head it's okay. It seems both me and her are fine."

"Yeah, but I sometimes notice how awkward you feel back at when we were hiking and back at lunch."

"You don't need to worry about that 'hon. If I do feel uncomfortable. I'll tell you." I say, caressing his face. I got up a little to give him a kiss on his forehead which energizes him to get out of bed.

-

"Can we swim?" Ask him. After we left the show since it just ended. "Yeah sure."

"Great." I say. Unbuttoning Qi fang's shirt I still had on and putting it on my bag in the picnic place we had. Qi fang's eyes widen. Not realizing I was wearing a 2 piece swimsuit. (Doesn't have to be a bikini it's up to you.) I looked at him and blushed. "You don't think it's bad right?"

"What? Oh, you-" His voice was cut off from a whistle coming from Sun Jing. "You're slaying that top, y/n!" Qiu tong yells. "I'm taking my shirt off too!" A south high student. Qho played against second high in that one basketball game a few months back. Says since she was also having the same insecure problem too. "Guess I'm the only one." Qin Xiong says staking his tank top off to which the rest teases him for.

-

We started to walk deeper into the waters. It started getting difficult for me so Qi fang offered to carry me from behind which I immediately said yes to. As we reached a spot deep enough for mop head. We stopped speaking just to watch the sunset. I tap Qi fangs shoulder which motions him to look at me. I start to lean in. He smiles as he accepts it. We both pull back quickly in fear of anyone noticing even though we were far enough.

-

"What do you think of my sand castle?" She girl with the bangs asked, showing it off in which she built with Hedgehog. "It looks great!" I say clasping my my hands. "Never knew you had the arts of sculpting." Mop head says, genuinely impressed. "It's my best art form." She says being proud of herself.

-

"M-my nipples... Never felt colder..." Qin Xiong says. After agreeing to becoming a sand mermaid. "Aww... It's alright Qin." Qiu tong says, patting his head. "I'll put a bra on you." Xuezhang says. "What? No! I refuse to cover those sandy tiddies! It's my best work." Sun Jing says. "But Qin Xiong says he's cold." Both me and a couple of dorks started ti laugh and take photo's of the beauty that is mermaid Xiong.

-

"How bout that one?"

"It's a bit too loud for my taste."

"Wait! The steak here is great!"

"It's pretty quiet too."

"Here it is!"

We all walked over to the restaurant in which we all agreed to eat at as a group. We ate before 7pm so that I could eat with everyone else before I could leave. I sat in between Sun Jing and Qiu tong which was the worst decision of my life. So I switched with Qiu tong to sit next to Tattletale. He was fun to talk to even though he kept questioning why I was dating Mop head of all people. The driver came back to fetch me back to my home with Qi fang. I question if moo head was gonna be okay spending another 3 hours to go back to the beach. And he said he'll be using a jet to go back to the beach. I still felt guilty he had to spend 3 hours in a car again. But he said he didn't mind since he spent it napping with me.