Three

Today was picture day. I was excited about it a lot. When it was finally my turn I proudly sat on the chair, yet a little nervous. He founds it difficult to take a picture of me. He takes a small comb from the table and gives it to me. "Brush your hair first." I took it and does what he says. "Don't forget to put your bangs up." He says and I do it anyway. I place the comb back to the table and gave the camera a normal smile. "Don't smile." I sigh and put it back down. "Alright you're ready. 1, 2, 3..." Snap.

-

There are two buildings in second high. One is for junior high and the other is for senior high. Each building has 3 floors and each floor is one school level. The only thing that connects it is a bridge in between it. Sun Jing invites me to have lunch with them. I don't bring any sort of lunch and only money, but didn't plan on buying anything. "Here you go!"

"Wait you actually did it?!" Infront of me was a bowl of ramen that they sell in the cafeteria. "Yeah I mean you helped a lot. I was able to befriend her! Right Qi fang?" She nudges him and he looks up from his phone. "She wouldn't stop laughing in the phone 'cuz she was fangirling so much.." I nod. "Gee thanks sun jing! That's really kind of you." I say with a smile. "You gotta pat her double. She covered you earlier from cleaning duty yesterday at the court." Qi fang says. "Why'd you say that?!" I felt embarrassed now. "Wait really? We were assigned yesterday?!"

"Mo xiaonan kept reminding you, you stupid!" Qin Xiong suddenly shows up. Smacking the tall girls head. "Okay then! Do you want more food for covering me?" I shake her head. "Maybe returning the bowl back to the canteen is good enough." She frowns. "No it doesn't."

"It's not necessary." A bead of sweat drops on my cheek. "Well if you insist..." I finished my meal while we sat at the bridge conversing at various things. Sun Jing quickly goes down and returns the bowl and back up. Lunch time was over before I knew it and we parted ways. We decided to meet at the second floor bridge. Since my class is at the top floor and theirs were at the ground floor.

-

My father allowed me to commute my way to school and back home. I never knew my route to school was the same as the three. I saw qi fang yawning and I awkwardly patted his back. Still being a pussy to be close with my seniors. "Good morning!" I smile at him and he just stares. "Morning y/n.." He says. "A tablet?" I question looking at it. "Yeah. I have a project to take pictures of nature that's why it's out since there's a lot of plants around here. "Hey!" We both look over to see sun Jing. "Why aren't our wearing school uniform?" Qi fang asked. "Morning run. I'll change in school." She says. But right after she says that. She slips when trying to go down the stair case infront of us. Qi fang tries to grab her hoodie, but failed. "Ahh!" She spins around while falling down the stairs. She safety sits down after she was at the end of the stairs. Gasping for air. "Hey I think my camera was able to take those pictures..." He says. "Oh! Can I see?" I asked. He showed various pictures of sun jing with the best face ever while falling down. I couldn't help myself, but to burst out of laughter. He sighs, but started to laugh with me. We both got down the stairs and showed her the photos. She just sighs with no shame at all and covers her eyes with her arm. "Thanks a lot." She says sarcastically. "Hey, our reflexes aren't that quick you know. Qi fang tried."

-

"y/n! y/n!" I turn around to see Qi fang running over to me. It's been a week after the sun Jing stairs incident. "Look!" He hands me a pamphlet. I open it to see all the pictures of the poor sun Jing. I chuckle at it. "It was too beautiful. I didn't had enough space to save it in my phone so I decided to make it into a pamphlet." He says. "Wait till Qin Xiong sees this." I smirk at the thought of it and he just pats my head. Wait. Pat my head?! That was so unexpected. I know it's stupid to notice small things like this, but I think that was the first he's ever made physical contact with me besides handing over me things. I tried to keep my cool and prayed he didn't see my reaction.

-

School has ended and was still raining really hard. I went back to the shoe closets then grabbed my rain boots at the very back of my shoe locker. I put them on then went back outside. I open my bag and grabbed the umbrella that was inside. I removed it from its over and put it back inside my bag then popped it open. All I could see are junior high students since the senior high students are still at class. I assume since this rain will take a while they won't be playing today.

-

"Look, there's a cute guy who's drenched."

"He's from 2nd high isn't he? Are you gonna go over and flirt?"

"Of course not! I was just saying..."

"He seems really handsome. And it seems he didn't bring an umbrella. Isn't it a good opportunity?"

Qi fang looks over to the other side of the street. "Maybe he's waiting for a cab-" His eyes widens then a genuine smile stretched on his lips. "Eeee- Our eyes met-"

"y/n!"

The two girls were confused. He ran while crossing the street and passed the two girls. Behind the two girls were y/n who was playing with her phone. She was startled then looks up to see Qi fang.