Leaving Halloweentown

W:short chapter

Ounce kalabar was gon the whole town cheered."the talisman"Aggie shouts as her family cheers along with the people of Halloween town.as the continues to cheer and rejoice Aggie is seen running to the great pumpkin putting the talisman back where it was causing the giant pumpkin to be filled with light ounce more.

Gwen is seeing hugging her daughter feeling proud"I'm so proud of you"before pulling away out of the hug "mom?"Marnie asked hesitantly.

"Yes sweetheart"

"You were right"which causes her mom to look shocked before shaking her head with a soft smile

Crystallina and abraxas watch as everyone cheers before she leans against him"you did good love you know that right"abraxas tells his wife knowing what shes feeling making her look at him with a small smile."I know my love "before they hold hands turning to head back home but is stopped by her sister with Marnie beside her bouncing with excitement which caused her to raise a slight eyebrow.

"I now I have treated you horribly and said some really hurtful things.....I'm sorry for what I have done and I want us to be sisters again"Gwen admitted as she walked up to her big sister who smiled softly before pulling her into a bone crushing hug"we will always be sisters no matter what"she tells her before they pull apart.

"And we wanted to know if you wanted to come with us and grandma Aggie to live with us and help me train"marnie ask which shocked her greatly as she looked at Gwen with wide eyes who just smiles nodding her head telling her it's true.

Crystallina and abraxas share a smile before looking at her family "looks like y'all getting two extra room mates"her family cheers as they run and hug them as they all laugh.

Soon they were in front of the bus that would take him back home but before they could when he was freaking out about her broom but wasn't for long as grandma Aggie whistled and all the sudden her back comes sliding over to them"yes follows me everywhere"making them laugh as Marnie pulls out her broom from the bag hugging it to her but was shocked when her mom says she would finish her training before they all share a smile knowing that everything was going to be okay for the family.

Soon the bus is shown lifting off the ground as they waved by to the people of Halloween town before the bus is shown fully in the air before magic appears around it zooms out of Halloween Town to their home as a happy family once again.