Halloween party

The Cromwell house is shown having a Halloween party as music was blaring. Crystallina was shown dressed as a vampire witch for this Halloween as she stands in front of a pot as little kids dressed in costumes walk over.

She gives them a smile showing her fangs"come on kids give it a try for bobbing for apples"she says with a big smile as a few kids decided to play the game as they took turns. She then hears her sister and mother arguing again no doubt about Marnie's training as she turns her head slightly to see them are a table surrounded with little kids dressed up for Halloween.

Shakeing her head She turns back to the kids in front of her with a soft smile"excuse me for one moment"she says before heading in the direction were her sister and eldest neice went which was the kitchen.

She arrives just as Marnie was leaving with a boy but as she goes to walk past them she gets a chill down her back as the boy walks past almost like a familiar feeling as she watches them walk pass with a blank look on her face. Gwen noticed a sister starring out into nothing "crystallina?"she calls out.

Crystallina is broken out of her thoughts by her sister voice before facing Gwen as she walks forward "you know if y'all both would stop fighting y'all could both reach her Gwen"she explained to her little sister with a small smile.

Gwen sighs "I know it's just hard when we have different styles in teaching her"Gwen explains as her older sister pulls her into a hug neither one knowing that there mothers spell books were being stolen at that moment.

Crystallina pulls away"everything will be fine Gwen y'all just have to compromise with each other that's all"she says with a soft smile before walking off.

As she makes her way up stares she couldn't stop thinking about that feeling she got from that boy it was like a evil and malicious feeling she would have to talk to her husband over her skull phone later as she makes her way to her room that she is staying in not noticing the boy from earlier watching her from the shadows.