The talisman's power and Cromwell vs Calabar

As Crystallina sobs in her husband arms before a bright light explodes from with in the giant pumpkin of Halloween town weakening kalabar as crystallina and abraxas rushes over as she pulled into a hug by her aunt"don't you ever do that again do you hear me young lady"which caused marnie to hug her back to letting her know it won't happen again.

While the town rejoice back in the theater many creatures were seen waking up along with Gwen and Aggie before they rush off to were there family is soon they join their family who is beside the giant pumpkin rushing over pull them in a hug."grandma, it was it was kalabar"she told them as they all turn to see him struggling to pull himself on the stone steps of his office weekend by the light simmering with anger. Before he stands up as the town's people parted leaving a path between him and the Cromwell family.

"So it was you"Aggie says as Gwen and crystallina pull the kids behind them away from the evil man.

"Why kalabar"Gwen asked with anger at why he would do this.

"You could have had me the most powerful warlock of all you could have ruled with me as my queen but you chose a human instead"he finally reveals why he hates humans so much crystalline just looks at him with disgusts as he did all of this just because Gwen had chosen a human over his selfishness."well it turns out she was a pretty good judge character"Marnie says as she stand with them.

"Your days of rule are are at an end Calabar"Aggie says firmly

The kalabar was not backing down"do not underestimate me Agatha"as he wears his fingers slightly in a taunting way for using his power to pull the towels out of the pumpkin as it flies his hand"now my darkness will spread unchecked and I will be ruler of both worlds!"as laughed wickedly as he grips the glowing talisman with both hands making a Cromwell share a look knowing they need a plan.

Soon Aggie pulls out a small talisman from her sleeve of her dress before chanting"Dictu jubentis vivda"she starts to chant as her two daughters join hands and chant with her."upitidas.."they all chance but nothing happens as he wickedly breaking their concentration making them frown on why it didn't work"don't waste your energies witches. Your precious talisman is nothing more"... The siblings all watch as their mom grandma and Aunt kalabar Dylan's power start to show cuz of his emotions as sparkle like electricity was shown on his hand making Marnie gasp making him confused before looking down at his hands as well.

Back to the elder Cromwell women before Marnie walks up stepping up to kalabar "hey chocolate bar you better give that Talisman back or you're in big trouble"she says making him laugh thinking they could actually beat him."you half human brat. Do you think that your magic is any match for mine?"

Marine mocks a thinking face"hmm no but let's see if my powers, my aunt's, my mom's, my grandmother's, my sisters, and my brothers might do it"she says as each woman looks at her probably before they are brought back to Calabar who last wickedly once again before they all hold hands and start humming nothing seems to be working first but soon the light and the talisman starts to burn brighter making Calabar scream in rage that he was being defeated as they continue humming the globe continues to brighten more as calabars figure starts to flash in disintegrate into nothing with one more bright flash he is vanquished out of existence leaving nothing but the talisman floating in the air before it seems back into Aggie's hands where it really belongs.