Weird.

I was on my way to second period and me and Kevin were planning on walking together. I was heading to the place where he told me to go until I was stopped by Lindsey.

"Hey girllll"She said

"Um hi"

"You look really pretty today"she said as she moved a piece of hair from my face

"Thank you."I smiled

"I have to go"I said trying to make my way pass her.

"Wait"she grabbed my arm

"Can you help me find Rosa please its an emergency"

"Just text her"

"She won't answer the phone"

"pleaseee help me"She said doing the '🙏🏽'

"Fine"

She finally released the grip from my hand and we went to go look for Rosa.

"Look she's right there"I pointed at the restrooms.

"Oh my god thank you"

The bell ringed.Fuck

I rushed through the whole crowd since they were gonna do tardy sweeps.Fuck that i'm getting to class in time.

Once I got to Art I saw Kevin and Leslie talking. She was all up on him. Touching his arm and stuff. She was also trying to hug him. She then left and looked at me with a smirk.Um ok?

I went to go sit at the same table that I sat in with Kevin.

"Who tf was she"he asked me.

"Rosa's friend Leslie."

"She's weird"he laughs.

Tell me about it.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah its like if she wants to fuck or something"

I laughed.

It was now break

It was now break. I was planning on playing soccer with Kevin outside the field. I started texting him to ask where exactly he was to walk together to the field until I got stopped.

"Hey Melissa"Rosa said.

"Hey Rose"I smiled.

"Where are you heading"

"To the field"

"Oh with who"

"Kevin and some other people.Were gonna play soccer."

"Oh. Could you please come with me to the car. I really need help on choosing a dress for homecoming"

"Ask your other friends"

"No.They don't have time.Please Mel."She said as she was doing the puppy face.

"I guess"

I followed her to her car which took us like 10 minutes because there was people all over the hallways and there was some people fighting over chips. Which is wild.

She opened the door and started looking for her dresses.

"Oh my god. I didn't bring them"

What the fuck.

"Oh"

"Im so sorry Melissa"She said laughing.

Bitch.

"Its fine"

I walked back to school and into the fields.

"Mel what took so long our break is almost over"

"I know i'm sorry. Rose just wanted to show me some dresses but she didn't have them"

"Its fine lets just go play"

Eli's POV:

Rosa wanted to go out to the field which is weird.She hates going outside.

We went outside and surprise surprise now I see why she wanted to come outside so bad.Kevin and Melissa were playing soccer.

"Are you kidding me"I said.

"What"Rosa asked

"This is why you wanted to come outside?" I pointed at Kevin and Melissa.

Rosa rolled her eyes.

She's such a fucking bitch.I have to tell Melissa. This isn't right. This isn't what a true friend will do.

I waited until Melissa stopped playing so I could get her number.

End of POV

We finally finished playing

We finally finished playing.I went to grab a water bottle from my backpack. I saw Rosa and her friends just staring at me.Um alright.

I saw Eli walking towards me. 

"HI"Eli said

"Hey"

"I was wondering If I could get your number"She smiled.

"Sure"

She took out her phone and I started typing my number.

"Thank you. I'll text you when I get home"She said.

"Alright."I walked back inside school.

Holaaaa. Ojala les gusto este chapter. Also the good chapters are comingggggg.!!!🤎