Lo que construimos.

HEAR THE SONG PLS😔😔

It was the day of the world cup. Today Mexico played. I was excited to see my country play but at the same time I wasn't. I still couldn't get over Kevin and knowing that he was gonna play crushed the living shit out of me.

I put Ella her Mexico jersey. She looked so much like her dad. I knew I had to stay strong for her. I needed to make her happy with dad or no dad.

We were sitting in the living room waiting for the game to start.

Once the game started the players started coming out I saw him. They passed the camera towards him as they were singing the national anthem. He was so beautiful in the outside but the inside god if people knew.

The game started and I could feel myself getting nervous for no reason. I saw Diego playing. Soon they moved the Camera to Eli. I was glad that they were still together.

                                     Eli♥️🤗

Bitch did u see me on tv?!?😝😝

                                            Yes dudeee looking fine
                                            affff

Eli was the only person that kept her promise. She in fact was there for me through everything. I love her. She always made sure I was doing fine. The day that I found out Kevin cheated on me she went to Rosa's house and fought her. Let me tell you she went wild.

'Diego lleva la pelotaaaaaaaaa le pegaaaaaa goallllllllllllllll'

Ella got up and started jumping and clapping."mama metieron un goal" she struggled saying her words."siii mi vida" i said kissing her cheek.

Soon Alexis scored as well.

"Quiero escuchar musica"Ella said pointing at the speaker. I connected the speaker and put her favorite song 'heart to heart ' this song destroyed me. It destroyed every piece of me. I will always remember this song the day that I first kissed Kevin.

'Diego le pasa la pelota a Kevin le correee kevinnnnnnnnnn le pega kevinn y goal goal goal goal goal una rabona hermosa'

My heart dropped to my stomach as he went to Rosa and kissed her as heart to heart played in the background.All the cameras turned to them. 'Te amo' he mouthed to her.

The game ended and I put Ella to sleep. I went through Rosa's instagram.
@itsrosaaa

10,000 likes

10,000 likes

itsrosaaa_:Te amo mi vida!

View all 1,000 comments

Yagirllindsey:cutiesssss

Kevinalvarez_c:Te amo mas muñeca

Leslieeeee98:Awwwww

Comments are limited

I couldn't cry. I had been crying for months over a guy that didn't love me back.

I went in the shower and played music. 'Lo que construimos' started playing."No creas que no valió la pena No creas que lo perdimos, esto que nos duele Aunque nos duele, es solo nuestro
Lo que construimos se acabó Lo que construimos se acabó Fue solo nuestro Fue solo nuestro".I couldn't hold it.I started crying. I miss him so fucking much.

Is love real? The answer is no.

The end.

THANK YOU THANK YOH THANK YOUUU TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT READ MY STORY IT MEANS A LOT REALLY IM SORRY THE BOOK WAS PRETTY ASS IT WAS MY FIRST BOOK😔NO BUT SERIOUSLY THANK YOU TO THE POEPLE THAT TOOK TIME OF THERE DAY AND READ MY STORY LES MANDO BESITOS LAS AMOOO ALSO IM STARTING A NEW BOOKKKK💋💋💋🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎