Mexico game

5 months later

Let me catch you up. I was finally 6 months pregnant and Kevin couldn't go back to school due too him being a VERY VERY VERY famous soccer player. We were having a little babygirl. My brother moved in too the same town as us and we got closer and also a lot of people found out that I was pregnant.ANDDD I TURNED 19!!

I woke up early since Kevin had a game. I was craving chocolate donuts."Kevin"I tried waking him up but he wouldn't."kevinnnn"i started shaking him."what" he sat up. Yeah he was tired of having to wake up early in the morning just because I was craving food."Can you get me chocolate donuts pleaseeee"I said kissing him."yeah yeah"he said standing up and going to the restroom.I got up and went to the restroom with him."Sorry for waking you up"I said hugging him as he was brushing his teeth.He spit out the water "Its fine" he said grabbing my belly and kissing my forehead.
~~~~
I was now in the stadium waiting for the game to start. We were sitting in the front row of course like always.I was getting really hungry so I asked my brother to get me nachos.As I carried my niece my mom took a pic.

@Melissaa_

(Pretend its a mexico jersey and we are in first row😪😪)

Melissaa_:Mi chamaquita🥰🥰

348,368 likes

View all 50,000 comments

Georginagio:La pansa🥰🥰🥰

pablogavi:cuteeeeee

pablogavi:already 6 months☹️☹️☹️

Eliii_:Hermosuras😍😍

CarlosChavez10:Mis reinas♥️

Pedri:Cant wait to see the baby😝

joaofelix79:😍

Itsrosaaa:🤢

Itsrosaaa:Stealing your man

I saw Rosa's comment and just ignored it. I don't have time to stress about her. As the game started I was looking at Kevin. My man was so fineeee. He was such a good player. I saw a lot of girls with posters dedicated to him saying 'Kevin Alvarez quieres ser mi novio' or 'kevin me das tu camisa'. Like too bad I got more than just a shirt.

Diego scored two times which surprised me. It was rare to see Diego even score. Memo in the other hand blocked every goal. Memo was and is the GOAT. We all cheered and screamed for the team. I was happy to see many people love Kevin. All the support for the team made me happy.

The game ended 5-0. We all went home since it started raining hard.