Pachuca.

Kevin had his try outs for Pachuca today after school. Of course I was gonna be a good girl friend and go support him.

I was on my way to school when I saw Eli. I ran to her."Eli Eli Eli" I hugged her. She giggled."what happened love?"she asked. "Nothing i just missed you "I said giving her a warm smile.

We walked to class together. "So what are you doing after school today "Eli asked me."Going for Kevins pachuca try outs"I said looking at her."YOURE GOING TOO?"she asked. I was confused."yeah?"i gave her a confused look."Im going with Diego "she said. WHAT HER AND DIEGO?!?."ARE YOU AND DIEGO TOGETHER ?" I screamed. "Soon we are " Diego said from behind me and had a smirk on his face. I saw Eli turn red as fuck. I laughed at her

~~~
School was over and I went to my house with Eli. We decide to get ready together and have the boys pick us up."Ok should I wear these jeans or this ones"i showed her my black and blue jeans."hmmm the blue ones look cute"she pointed at them. I got a white crop top with my light blue jeans while Eli chose light blue jeans with a green top.

We did our makeup fast and sprayed almost the whole bottle of perfume on us. 

We went outside as the boys were waiting for us in the car. We could hear them playing 'Hasta la muerte' by Eslabon Armado."ILUMINAS TODOS MIS SEXTOS SENTIDOSSSS" we heard them shout as we opened the door. Me and Eli started bursted out laughing. They looked at us and rolled there eyes at the same time. Hoes.

As we were heading to the stadium we just vibed to songs. "HERMOSO CARIÑO QUE DIOS ME HA MANDADO" Kevin shouted as he held my hand . I turned redder than a tomato. Eli looked at me and laughed while pointing at me."Shut up"i rolled my eyes at her.

We arrived and we were immediately greeted by paparazzis. I swear to god."KEVIN ALVAREZ HOW DO YOU FEEL THAT YOUR EX IS TRYING TO GET BACK AT YOUR GIRLFRIEND MELISSA"one shouted.Wait what.I looked at kevin and he looked at me.

I was worried that Camila was gonna do something to try to ruin me and Kevin's relationship."Don't over think it babe.I would be by your side at every moment."he said as he rubbed my back.I smiled at him."Yeah bitch dont worry I got your back chiki"Eli said kissing my cheek."I love youu"I gave her a big hug. Diego smiled as he saw his two best friends getting along.

~~~-
We sat together in the stadium seats and watched
the guys practice. I was very excited for Kevin. I wanted him to reach his goals and make the promise that he made for his " become a fútbol player I knew from the bottom of my heart that he could do it.

I love him.

Two hours passed by and my white shirt was stained from the food we were eating. We ate so much. The guys finished practicing and we went down to the locker rooms. I saw Kevin and ran up to him. I gave him a hug."Im so proud of you my love"I kissed him."ew"I heard Diego say from behind Kevin. "Callate pinche enano" Kevin pushed him."You guys did amazing. You guys are for sure gonna make it." I said smiling at them."Thank you babe"Kevin hugged me and gave me a small peck on the lips.

We waited for the guys to come back to us. They went to go check with the coach if they got in the team. As we waited a little longer they finally came back with a big smile on there face."sooooo"i said smiling." We made it" they both said jumping up and down like little kids. I had the biggest smile on my face. Seeing him reach his dreams made me so happy.

~~~
"Im so proud of you Kev" I said as I cuddle with him on the couch."Te amo muchísimo sabes"He kissed the top of my head.

God only knows how much I love this man.

The end.

Sike💀

HII HERMOSASSSSSSSSS. GUYS GUYS GUYS THE CLIMAX(😉) IS ON ITS WAYYYY.🫶🏾🤎