Best friends.

I got home and got greeted by a hug. "Hola preciosa como te fue?"my mom asked."Bien I think she liked me"I said smiling."That's good amor.Who wouldn't like you?Your a sweetheart"she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I went up to my room and took a warm shower. I got in bed and watched 'narcos'. I was falling asleep until I heard a notification coming from my phone.

***-***-****

Hi Meli!!Its me Clara Kevin's mom.

Hi Ms.Alvarez!😊

*contact name changed to suegra💋💋*

I was wondering if you would
like to come over with your mom
to Kevin's house.

Yeah sounds great!!
What time?

At 3?

Ok we will be there
at that time.

Ok ill see you tomorrow!
Seen

I went downstairs to go tell my mom if shes free at 3."mami"i called out."mande mija"she said as she watered the plants. "Kevin's mom said if you would like to go to Kevin's house to hang out"I said as I helped her with the plants."I would love to.What time?"she asked."3 if that's ok"I said."Sounds great mija."she put up the bucket of water.
~~~
I woke up pretty late. It was already 12. I rushed to the bathroom and went to take a shower. I did my makeup and put on jeans with a green top.

I went downstairs and saw my mom putting the cookies that she was making in the oven."hi ma"i said giving her a kiss on the cheek. I was excited for my mom to meet Kevin's mom. Ever since well her and my dad separated shes been feeling down and moving states was also a big problem. She didn't have as many friends like we did in Villahermosa.

Once my mom was done getting ready she put the cookies in a plate and got in the car."list?"I asked her as I turned on the car.she nodded her head.

We arrived at Kevin's house. "Hola Ms.Chavez"Kevin said giving her a hug. "Hola kevin como estas"she asked. "Bien, vengan adentro sin pena"Kevin said moving to the side. We entered and we saw Clara waiting for us with a big smile."ALICIA?!??" Clara screamed."CLARA COMO ESTAS"they ran and hugged each other. Me and Kevin gave them a confused look."bien aqui vine a visitar por unos dias. Pero tu como andas?"she asked me."bienn que gusto verte" My mom smiled giving her another hug.

We both sat in the living room both me and Kevin still confused. " So how do you guys know each other"I asked them as I cuddled with Kevin."Well we went to the same schools"Clara said."Si i remember the day we met I was in lunch sitting alone and well Clara came and sat with me"My mom said."Why did you guys stop contacting each other"Kevin asked."Well during our sophomore year Clara left and well we didn't talk as much but now im glad we finally found each other"my mom smiled.

We were up at Kevin's room. My mom and his mom were downstairs making food. We were playing Minecraft. "Oh my god stop fucking killing my cows"I rolled my eyes at Kevin."How about you stop killing my chickens"he shouted.

We played for another 30 minutes when Clara shouted "VENGAN A COMER CHAMACOS" Me and Kevin went running downstairs pushing each other."Move hoe"I pushed him trying to get down the stairs first."Shut up puta"He grabbed me from the waist and moved me to the side.

We ate. I devoured my food."Damn pinche tragona"Kevin laughed."ya dejala"Clara said slapping his shoulder.

We finished eating and my mom and clara were singing and dancing together having fun 'COMO LA FLORRR CON TANTO AMOR ME DISTE TUUUUUU SE MARCHITOOOOO' they shouted while dancing. I laughed. Im so glad they got along. I took a pic of them.

@Melissalovesbigbooty

(JUST PRETEND PLSS😭😭)Liked by @kevinalvarez_c,diego_lainez,pablogavi and 1,033 others

Liked by @kevinalvarez_c,diego_lainez,pablogavi and 1,033 others

View all 167 comments

Hi hermosasss!!Sorry this chapter was short🙁im in school rn and well I wanted to update for my pookies😘😘😘 Las amo🤎🫶🏾🤎🫶🏾