Chapter 10

Logan's P.O.V

"Michael?"
"Yea?" He called back, Tyler and Cameron in his arms. I giggled, taking Tyler from him.
"I have work. Are you going to be fine here for a bit?" He smiled and nodded.

"I'll be fine. The boys are coming over and we'll clean up while you're gone." I gasped.
"What have you done with my badass boyfriend." He giggled and kissed me. "Okay I'll be back later. I love you baby." I said, kissing the twins heads and handing Tyler back to him.
"I love you too princess."

Michaels P.O.V

"How do you open this thing?" Calum squealed, trying to open up the stroller. I rolled my eyes, taking it from him.
"Like this, you idiot." I said, locking it in place and sitting it down.

"Awe our little Mikey is growing up." Ashton said, patting my back.
I shook my head, placing Cameron and Tyler in their strollers and opening up the door.

"Park bound we go." I mumbled. I wasn't to sure how this was gonna go. It was the first time I've taken the twins out by myself, without Logan. I mean yea sure the guys were with me, but that wasn't the point.

"Oh it's so nice seeing homosexuals with children. It's adorable." Two women gushed as they stopped to look at the twins. I laughed.
"Oh no no no. These are my friends. My girlfriend is at work. I'm not gay." I said. Their face went red.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. It's just you don't see this everyday." We all laughed.

"I mean, me and Michael do have some chemistry." Calum winked at me, causing me to face-palm myself.
"You're children are adorable by the way. Have a nice day." They said walking away.

"That had to be the most embarrassing thing to happen to me." I groaned.
"Really, even worse than that time your pants fell down at rehearsals." Ashton asked.
"That wasn't so bad."

"Isn't that Logan over there?" Luke pointed out. Logan was sat there with some guy laughing. My face heated with anger and I stormed over there; careful not to tip the stroller over as I walked.

Logan's P.O.V
"Logan?"
"Trent? Hey, how are you." I said, smiling at the boy sitting at the table I was waiting.
"I'm good, you work here?" I nodded and took my pen from my pocket.
"What can I get you?" I asked.

"Hey, when do you go on break? I'd love to have coffee with you." Trent asked. I looked back at the clock.
"My shift ends in about twenty minutes. Does that work?" I asked. He nodded and sat; waiting for me to finish.

"So, you've gained weight I see." I gasped and my eyes widened at him. I slapped his hand and he laughed.
"Fuck you, I had two kids." I informed, causing him to laugh more.
"I was kidding, you asshole." I rolled my eyes. "Two kids tho? Wow that fantastic." I smiled.
"Yea, twins actually. A boy and a girl." He nodded.

"Logan? I thought you were at work. Who is this?" I looked up at Michael and he was heated.
"Hey babe, this is-"
"I don't care. I can't believe you're cheating on me. I can't even look at you right now." He yelled, causing a scene before stomping away.

"That was my boyfriend." I said pointing in the direction that Michael stormed off. "I'll call you later. I'm so sorry you had to meet him that way. He's just overprotective." Trent smiled, giving me a hug.
"It's fine. I'll call you Loggs. See you around."

"Michael Gordon Clifford. Get your ass out here right now." I yelled as I walked into the house. He ran down the stairs, glaring at me. "What was that?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I don't know Logan. You were just with another guy. Why would you cheat on me? I love you." He yelled, a few tears leaving his eyes.
"I was not cheating on you. Why would you think that?" I yelled back.

"You were with another guy." He was in my face now. "What am I supposed to think."
"He's my cousin Michael!" I screamed louder. It fell quiet. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Why don't you trust me?" I asked, hurt that he would even think I would ever cheat on him.
"I just don't want the same thing with Alik to happen again." He whispered quietly. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his chest.

"That was years ago. I didn't love him. I loved you, I still love you. It will never happen again. Do you understand me?" He nodded. "I love you too much."