Chapter 20

Logan's P.O.V
"Are you excited Michael?" I beamed as we drove to the doctors. Today was the day we would find out the gender of the baby. When we had the twins, we didn't want to know the genders but this baby, Michael wanted to know everything there was to know.

He took me to all of my doctor appointments, even if he had to cancel an interview or a recording session with the boys. He's been there 100% and I couldn't ask for a better husband.

"Of course I'm excited loggs." He smiled, kissing my forehead. We pulled up to the doctors office and went inside, waiting for our turn to get called back. It was usually only a ten minute wait at most but it felt like time was going so slow today. I started growing impatient and Michael looked at me.

"Calm down. Don't get upset, you'll upset the baby." He mumbled, placing his hand over mine. I sighed and looked at him with a faint smile.
"I love you. " I mumbled, kissing him quickly.
"I love you too." He smiled.

"Hello Logan." The doctor said as she took us back to the room.
"Hi Dr. Jordan." I beamed as I climbed up on the table.
"How are you today?" She asked as she began to hook up the machine and put on some gloves.
"I'm good, excited." I practically glowed with excitement. She shook her head, laughing, motioning for me to raise my shirt.

"How about you Michael? How are you?" She asked as she spread the gel over my stomach.
"I'm excited." He gushed, his smile never leaving his face.
"Well I won't keep you two waiting any longer." She said, proceeding with the ultrasound.

"Gender?" she asked, looking at the monitor then back at me.
"Yes, please." I smiled, the anticipation killing me.
"Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Clifford. You're having a baby girl." She smiled, wiping off my stomach. I turned to look at Michael and he was nearly in tears.

"I have another little princess to spoil now." He mumbled.