Chapter 5

Logan's P.O.V

"Loggs. Have you watched TMZ today?" Millie asked running into the living room where I sat with Tyler and Cameron, watching Frozen. "No." I said, pausing the movie. She hoped over the couch and changed it to the channel.

"Heartthrob Michael Clifford was spotted with a very attractive blonde women today in a club in LA. Sources seen them getting pretty cozy with one another and well let's just say if his loving girlfriend Logan Parker finds out about this, it may not be pretty." I turned the channel back to the movie and looked at Millie. "He wouldn't, would he?" I asked.
"I'm not sure Loggs. Why don't you call him and ask about it." I nodded and she sat with the twins as I walked to my bedroom.

Michaels P.O.V

"Logan, I know why you're calling and I swear to god nothing is happening. She was an old family friend who came to one of our shows." I said as soon as I picked up the phone to Logan. I knew why she was calling, I seen what everyone was talking about and none of it was true. "Michael, I-I honestly don't know what to believe. I want to believe you would never do something like this to me but you know how bad my trust issues are." She said. From the sound of her voice I could tell she was in tears and it hurt me.
"Logan I promise you, please baby believe me. You can talk to my mom and she'll tell you that I'm not lying. I would never do anything to hurt you or the twins. I couldn't bring myself to ever do it."

"Michael, I'm going to trust you but I don't wanna keep seeing this stuff. Please promise me that this is the last of all this 'cheating scandal'". I smiled a little.

"I promise princess. It's the last of it."