Chapter 18

Logan's P.O.V

"Logan?" Michael called to me. I walked downstairs and smiled at him as I plopped down on the couch. He stood against the door frame and stared at me momentarily before beginning to walk to me.
"When were you going to tell me?" I raised my eyebrow and he pulled something out of his back pocket. "Answer me Logan, when were you going to tell me?" He asked as I stared at the pregnancy test in his hand.

"Where did you find that?" I asked quietly.
"I was cleaning the bathroom this morning and when I emptied the trash I seen it. Were you even going to tell me?" I sighed.
"Yes, just when I thought it was the right time." He sat down next to me and tossed the test on the table.

"You dont think we're ready for another baby do you?" He asked after a moment of silence.
"Honestly, I wouldnt mind another baby. I just dont like the part where I get all fat and unattractive. I hate it so much because I feel like you dont want me anymore when it happens." I admitted. He stared at me and kissed me.
"I love you no matter what. I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. Remember that? My vows werent lies Logan. I'll love you no matter what." I could feel myself about to cry and hugged him.
"I love you so much Michael." I sobbed, burying my face in his chest.
"I love you too."

I sat Tyler next to Cameron as I ran to open the door. I paused and stared as Michael stood there with a giant poster board in hand and flowers. He smiled at me and turned the poster around.
"Logan Stephanie Clifford, I love you and you are absolutely perfect in every way possible. I could never ever stop loving you and I want you to know that." He yelled, causing me to giggle.
"What're you doing Michael?" I asked, leaning against the door frame.
"I'm confessing my love for you." He beamed.
"Kinda already did that." I said, raising my hand up, showing off the ring on my finger. "Now get in here you idiot, dinner is ready." I said, pulling him by his shirt and kissing him.