Chapter 16

Logan's P.O.V

"Mikey?" I questioned as he strapped the twins in my mothers car.
"Yea?" I bit my lip as I stepped to him.
"I'm sorry." I mumbled.
"Sorry, what was that. I didn't hear you properly? Could you speak up?" He joked with a smirk on his face. I punched his shoulder playfully.
"Don't be a jackass, I'm apologizing okay?" I giggled.
"I forgive you." He said hugging me.

"Make sure you pack everything." Michael yelled to me. I shook my head and sighed.
"Where exactly do you plan on spending our honeymoon? I'd like to know what clothes I need to pack." I questioned as he walked into the room and began going through my bags.
"This is perfect and you're still not allowed to know. It's still a secret." I groaned and he kissed my forehead.
"Come on lets get to the airport." I rolled my eyes and he grabbed our things as we walked out to the car.

"Paris!" I squealed as we began to board the plane. "Michael, it's been my dream to go to Paris." He smiled triumphantly.
"I know. It was going to be your birthday present but I thought it'd make a better honeymoon present." I shook my head and kissed him.
"God I love you."

"I may have gotten us lost." Michael muttered, looking at his phone.
"I told you we should've  just had someone drive us to the restaurant." I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.
"I'm sorry." I shook my head at him and walked over to a sweet looking middle aged lady. She smiled as I approached her and Michael followed closely behind me.
"Excusez-moi , comment obtenez-vous à La Tour d'Argent" Her smile grew bigger and she looked down the street.
"il est juste en bas de la rue sur votre droite ." she replied. I took her hand in mine and smiled politely.
"Merci beaucoup"
"Soyez le bienvenu"

Michael starred at me as I took his hand, leading him in the direction she told me.
"I didn't know you knew French."
"I took a French course in high school. I wanted to travel the world and be a journalist." I told him as we arrived at the restaurant.
"Why didn't you?"
"I found something better. I found love."

"I've always wanted to see the Eiffel Tower." I giggled as I starred in amazement at it.
"It's beautiful isn't it?" I nodded and I felt Michaels  hands on my arms. "It doesn't compare to you though." He said before kissing me roughly.
"I love you."
"I love you too."

A/n:
For those of you who don't speak French heres the translations
.

*Excusez-moi , comment obtenez-vous à La Tour d'Argent - Excuse me, how do you get to La Tour d'Argent?

*il est juste en bas de la rue sur votre droite - it is just down the street on your right

*Merci beaucoup - thank you a lot

*Soyez le bienvenu - You're welcome

I'm also very sorry for not updating last week. I've been getting ready for my trip to Alabama to see my dad and it's been kinda crazy. Anyways I hope you like it and comment, vote all that good stuff.
Love you guys.
-Cay