Chapter 6

Logan's P.O.V

"You ready to go see daddy?" I said, picking Tyler up and strapping him in his car seat. I got in the passengers seat and Liz smiled. "You ready to go?" She asked. I just nodded and she started the car. Liz and I were going to surprise the boys at their concert, considering it wasn't too far. I didn't want to put the twins on a plane and the venue was in driving distance of the house. 

Being in the car for as long as we had been, I figured the twins would be quiet but, I was wrong. When they finally were I quiet I looked back to check on them and Cameron was chewing on Tyler's hand. I giggled and snapped a picture before pulling his hand from her mouth. I looked at Liz and she had a faint smile on her face. "Do you want me to drive the rest of the way. You can take a nap" I asked her. 

"That would be lovely sweetie." She pulled over and we both got out, switching sides. We finally got to the hotel and we made our way pass the fans and up to the boys rooms. I went to knock on Michael's door before he opened it up, nearly running into me. "Holy shit, Logan!" He squealed, kissing me roughly. "Hey Michael." I said smiling at him as he kissed Cameron and Tyler. He brought us into the room and I placed the twins on the bed. I turned to face Michael and he grabbed me, picking me off of the ground. I squealed and he looked up at me. I smiled before kissing him, the twins erupting in giggles. I smiled and pulled away from him.

"I missed you so much." He said, sitting me down. "Oh my goodness, I have to show you pictures. They are so cute." I pulled out my phone and grabbed the pictures from my purse. "I took them to the mall and got these taken. Those ones are for you to keep." I unlocked my phone and showed him the picture I took in the car. "She's teething." I told him as he smiled. I flipped through them and showed him all the pictures that I had taken. I looked at him and his eyes had begun to water, him quickly wiping them.

"What's wrong?" I asked with a pout, hugging him. "I'm missing all of this, I just want to be there with you guys." He said, fully breaking down. "Michael, it's only a couple more weeks and then you get to be home with us. We miss you too but you have a job to do and I don't want us to hold you back from living your dream. We said we could make it through this so lets prove to everyone who doubts us, that we can. Yes, I know that you're gone a lot but that just makes us cherish every moment we do have together." He starred at me, not saying anything, and I bit my lip.

"Stop looking at me like that." I said quietly, pushing a piece of hair behind my ear. "You're beautiful." He said, kissing my cheek.