Chapter 22

Logan's P.O.V

"Have I ever told you about my past?" I asked Michael as we laid in bed.
"Somewhat, when we first met. But you only mentioned a little." He looked over at me and smiled some.
"Would you like to know more?" I asked, turning to him. He nodded and sat up some.
"I mean I would expect it to be a little conservative and boring." He said causing me to laugh.
"Yea you would think that." I trailed off some.
"It's not?" He questioned, raising his eyebrow.
"It's quite the opposite actually."

"Go on." He said, obviously intrigued.
"Two words, party girl."
"No way. You were a party girl?" I nodded and his eyes lit up with enjoyment.
"Well, that's not what I was known for where I live. but in the town over from my home one, yes. Every weekend was something new. It wasn't a weekend if I hadn't been to at least eight parties within the three days. People claimed it wasn't a party unless I attended." He stared at me, his mouth slightly opened.

"Did you have one of them party nicknames?" He asked, causing me to laugh and nod.
"Loosey Logan. Once I got that first drink in me, I was down for anything. That's why I don't go out anymore. I'm worried I'll turn back into 'Loosey Logan', she was a different girl. Nothing like me at all."
"That's awesome"
"Michael, I had a criminal record. It's not awesome. I've been arrested probably thirty-two times. I went along with the stupidest shit, spray painting peoples houses, wrecking the old skate park in the city, whatever was going down, I was either the one who suggested it or the one who hyped it up and got everyone to go. I was a trouble maker. But then I met you." I smiled, kissing him.

"Do you think one day I'll be able to meet this 'Loosey Logan?" He smiled.
"I'll think about it."