Chapter 9

Logan's P.O.V

"Mr. Michael Gordon Clifford." I hummed, wrapping my arms around his neck. He chuckled and kissed me.
"What is it Ms. Logan Stephanie Parker?" He asked in the same tone as I did. I giggled and smiled at him.

"Well I was thinking since the twins are with Liz and you just got home from tour, that me and you could spend the day together. Maybe some Netflix, I could make us dinner later on and we could cuddle. How's that sound?" He thought the question over and looked down at me before picking me up bridal style.
"I think it sounds great."

He brought me up to our bedroom and placed me on our bed, turning the tv on. "How about we watch 'Not Cool.' I know how much you love Shane Dawson." He suggested. I nodded and smiled, cuddling up to his side. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I love you princess." He said, kissing my forehead.
"I love you too Mikey."

Michaels P.O.V

I watched as Logan slept peacefully and smiled. I didn't want to wake her and bother her with making dinner so I slowly moved myself from under her.

I made my way down the stairs and looked around the kitchen for something to cook for us.

Logan's P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of Chinese food and climbed out of bed, slowly walking into the kitchen. "It smells great in here." I said, leaning up against the wall as Michael sat plates of food down on each end of the table.
"Come on, sit and eat." He pulled my chair out for me and I smiled as I took a seat.

"I didn't want to wake you up so I made us dinner." He informed, taking a bite of rice.
"Well this looks delicious." I said, picking up my fork and taking a bite. I chewed for a minute and then looked across at him.

"Michael?" I questioned. He raised his eyebrow at me considering his mouth was full. "Why does this taste like takeout from the Chinese restaurant uptown?" I asked him. His face turned a deep shade of red.
"I-i don't know." He stuttered out. I smirked and got up from my chair, walking over to the garbage can. I pulled out the takeout boxes and showed him.

"Home cooked meal, my ass." I sassed, tossing it back in the trash and wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Do I still get points for effort?" He questioned. I kissed his cheek.
"Sure babe."

Hey guys.
Sorry I haven't been updating frequently. Been going through some things but I promise more frequently updated things. ☺️☺️
-cay nicci