Chapter 17

Logan's P.O.V

"How was Paris?" Luke asked as me and Michael entered the house with our luggage.
"Beautiful, fantastic, absolutely amazing." I beamed, taking Cameron from him. "How were the kids?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.
"Beautiful, fantastic, absolutely amazing." he mocked as he sat Tyler in his highchair and took Cameron from me, doing the same with her. I smiled and walked to the cupboard, pulling out the stuff to make mac n cheese.

"Are you cooking?" Michael asked, strolling into the kitchen after he put our stuff away.
"Yes, I'm cooking for the kids. You're grown you can cook for yourself Michael." I smiled and kissed his cheek, going back to cooking.

After I finished the mac n cheese, I placed it in bowls for the twins and popped them in the freezer to cool down some.
"Mikey, can you please feed them? I have to pee." he nodded and I rushed upstairs, to our room, grabbing something from my bed-side table and running to the bathroom. I took a deep breath and opened the pregnancy test, sitting on the toilet.

I paced the bathroom and waited for the timer I set on my phone to go off. When it did I rushed to the counter and stared at the '+' on the stick. I felt sick to my stomach. I felt like throwing up and crying at the same time. Another baby, we couldn't have another baby.
"Loggs, you okay?" Michaels voice rang through the bathroom causing me to gasp and drop the test.

"Yea I'm fine. Just fixing my hair." I yelled, stuffing the plastic stick at the bottom of the trash can. I couldn't tell Michael yet. I just couldn't.