Chapter 2

Logan's P.O.V

"Loggs?" I heard Michael calling me as I was feeding the twins. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and I looked at him. "Hi." I said, smiling. "I need to talk to you." He stated. I nodded, wiping Tyler's face. "Let me put them down for their nap and then I'll be with you."

"So, whats up?" I asked, sitting on his lap. He smiled at me but it soon faded. "No, not again Mike. How long is it this time?" I asked, hugging him tightly. "Just a couple months, I swear. Why don't you and the twins come with me?" I shook my head no. "They're to young to be going on a plane, we'll just stay here." I said, wiping my eyes. "I'm so sorry Logan. I didn't think that we would be leaving again for a while. I was told this a couple of days ago actually but I didn't know how to tell you.  " 

"When are you guys leaving?" I held onto him as tight as I could. I didn't want to let go of him. "A week and a half." He stated quietly which just made me cry harder. "I'm so sorry again Logan, I really wish I could stay." I shook my head no and kissed him. "No, I understand. It's your job and I want you to go and make your fans happy. I'll be fine here. I promise." He smiled and kissed me. "I love you." "I love you too."