Chapter 19

Logan's P.O.V

"Let's do a livestream he said. It'll be fun he said." I mocked while Michael tried his hardest to set up a livestream so we could tell the fans the big news. Michael hushed me and clapped his hands together, smiling big at me as he got it to work.
"I told you I could do it!" He beamed at me. I rolled my eyes as I moved closer to him, smiling at the computer.
"Hi guys." I chimed, waving at the computer, so many fans tuning in to watch.

"Michael is slightly mad at me guys." I giggled as Michael got up to grab me a drink from the kitchen. "He fell asleep on the couch earlier so I drew a penis on his face. He went to Starbucks with it still on his face." I stuck out my tongue as I looked for the picture in my phone. I showed it to the camera and Michael walked in causing me to hide my phone.
"Are you telling them the penis story?" He groaned. I nodded and smiled at him.

"We have news for you guys!" Michael yelled, remembering we hadn't told them about the baby yet.
"It's kinda big." I hinted.
"Logan's gonna have another baby. We thought we would tell you guys." I bit my lip and leaned over, kissing Michael's cheek as the comments rolled in with 'Awe's' and 'I cant even's'
"I think they're happy." Michael whispered, kissing me.