Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Wen Jing's consciousness was fluttering, his body was hot and cold, cold sweat broke out layer after layer, and his eyelids seemed to be heavy.

    It seemed that a few people were talking about something beside her, and she couldn't really hear it.

    After an unknown amount of time, Wen Jing finally woke up from the drowsiness. She slowly opened her eyes, and the fatigue in her body was swept away, like a new life.

    Looking around at the place where she was, Wen Jing dropped her heart.

    This is a simply decorated room, like a guest room. Snow-white walls, plain bed sheets, and log-colored furniture all reveal the owner's simplicity and casualness in life.

    Wen Jing couldn't help laughing, finally Li Hui didn't abandon her, and the scene she added to herself at the end was worth it.

    She glanced sideways at the wound on her shoulder, there was no pain at all, the skin was intact, only the torn clothes still had dried blood.

    Wen Jing is now both happy and regretful.

    The happy thing is that Wen Jing in the original book is just an ordinary person who was saved by Li Hui but was as timid as a mouse and had no supernatural powers. But now she is a superhuman who has fought side by side with Li Hui, saved him once, and awakened her ability.

    The difference between the two is like heaven and earth. Thinking about it this time, she won't be looked down upon by everyone like in the book.

    Unfortunately, what she awakened was still the tasteless ability in the original book. This ability is similar to healing, but it can only be used on oneself, and it is an uncontrolled passive ability. As long as there is any wound on the body, it will start the process of self-healing.

    When Wen Jing read the book and saw this, she couldn't help but think that such a power is simply necessary for the heroine of X-story novels. If this power can be controlled spontaneously and can be used on others, it will be really powerful.     According to Wen Jing's memory, by the time she read the 200,000 characters, the characters in the book awakened only the basic elements of water, fire, earth and wind, among which water and fire are the most common, but these abilities are very limited. The physical fitness of the capable person.

    She was the only one who had a healing system like the original owner, so for a while afterwards, the original owner was really proud. She thought that the ability can be strengthened, and if it can't be cured for others now, it should be fine in the future.

    She began to learn other people's methods to improve her abilities. For this reason, she cut herself countless times, and even let the zombies bite her on her own initiative. It's a pity that the original owner's role in the book is for welfare. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't cast her abilities on others in the end. But because of her special ability, she was scrambled by several big bosses.

    Who doesn't want to have the ability that is almost equal to immortality?

    The original owner became a research object like a white mouse, and he was also a very beautiful little white mouse that could warm the bed. Even after her death, her body was dissected, just to know how her healing ability came about.

    When Wen Jing saw this, she gave up. She didn't understand why the author created such a character and wrote such a supernatural ability, was it just for convenience and benefits?     She could almost imagine the pain of despair again and again after the original owner gained hope. If there is such a thing as fate, then everything that happened to the original owner is the fate imposed on her by the author.     And now, she has awakened the same ability again.     Since she couldn't change her powers with another zombie, Wen Jing no longer dared to expect that she could use her powers on others. The best way not to follow the original plot now is to hide this ability.     But there is a contradiction here. She still needs to use supernatural powers to improve her status. Besides, she is tied to a chair like this now. Anyone who has seen her wound will find that it is already healed.     You can't hide it, she can only minimize the number of insiders.     Wen Jing looked down helplessly at the several ropes tied around her body. It is completely understandable for Li Hui to do this. She was bitten by a zombie, and it is indeed the correct way to tie her up before she is not sure whether she has transformed into a corpse.     She bent her legs, turned her head back as hard as she could, trying to see if she could untie the rope, and clattered the chair with her.     The door was pushed open, and Li Hui's tall figure appeared outside the door.