Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    According to outside rumors, Fu Dada can be regarded as a clear stream in the last days. His family is at the top of the pyramid, but it is impossible for the top of the pyramid to take away all members of the family.

    Fu Da Da was not an important person in the family at all, plus he didn't seek to make progress, he only knew how to eat, drink and have fun all day long. When the elders of the family were selecting the younger generation, they left him behind.

    Although he was left behind, the family left some things for him. This includes a camp and about a thousand troops.

    After the end of the world, zombies appeared in the regiment. After several rounds of cleaning, only more than 500 people survived in the entire camp, less than one-third.

    The camp has solid walls, soldiers and weapons, an independent generator room, a signal station, a field for self-growing, enough housing, a training ground and a recreation room, and an officer who is loyal to his parents and elders.

    In this way, Fu Dada built a self-sufficient world in the last days. The only fly in the ointment is that there are no women in the camp. So, at the suggestion of his confidant, he issued an announcement to the outside world through a wireless device, encouraging survivors to come and join him.

    He is the first to send out such news in the last days. Although the actual purpose is not pure, but the feeling to the outside world is still very good.

    The people sent by Zhong Yuxuan quickly brought back the news. Observing from the outside of the camp, it was indeed as the rumors said. His men lurked for two days and saw Fu Dachang once from a distance.

    "You're not very old, you look a little fat, but you always have a smile on your face. It's easy to go out but not to go in. People come out every day, but only two groups of people are let in. The gatekeepers saw that they were from the regular army, and they checked very carefully. "

    Zhong Yuxuan felt relieved when he heard that it was easy to get out but not good enough to get in.

    He is Ye Luzi who was born alone, and he has ambivalence towards the regular army. On the one hand, he looks down on those rigid rules, and on the other hand, he has full trust in them.

    Seeing that the news was true, Zhong Yuxuan half-seriously half-jokingly said: "We might as well go and join him."

    Wen Jing heard this, and quickly stopped her: "Don't, Captain Zhong, although our place is small and we don't have any land to grow, we can be the masters of the house anyway. If this passes, we will have to work for others. Your team members, they They all have to be incorporated."

    Zhong Yuxuan asked casually: "You also know that this place is small, and if there are more people, how can I arrange it?"

    Wen Jing thought, you will be the second most influential in the future, although I don't know you How did he climb up, but it was definitely not in cooperation with Fu Da, a short-lived ghost.

    Fu Dada has very few plots in the book, to be precise, he didn't even show his face. Because of the notebook, his camp was taken away, and the entire camp and notebook fell into the hands of Wen Jing's most annoying pervert.

    Wen Jing naturally doesn't know much about such a character who is more than cannon fodder. From a few words, Fu Dachang is not a good guy, but he is not a bad guy either.

    She knew that it was impossible for Zhong Yuxuan to cooperate with Fu Dada, so she spoke more casually.

    "For cooperation, there must be a foundation. You are now inferior to others in terms of weapons and manpower. Bringing people over there sounds like cooperation. I will give you a small boss. "