Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Wen Jing understood that in Zhong Yuxuan's eyes, her job was to play Wen Yan's younger sister.

    Wen Yan's status here is not low, he is a team leader. The entire compound is led by Zhong Yuxuan as the captain, and there are several sub-captains below, each with a group of people, who go out every day to search for supplies and clean up the surrounding zombies.

    The room he lives in now is an uncut original room. The room is quite big with a small balcony.

    This kind of accommodation is really very good. Except for the four small bungalows at the entrance of the compound, there is a single room in the entire compound, and I am afraid that I can count it with a slap.

    Wen Jing's entry into the compound has already caused a lot of trouble, and many people know that she is too embarrassed to be special, and each room has to be paid monthly to live in. So she proposed to draw a curtain in the house as a partition, and live in a room with her brother.

    Wen Yan agreed without any objection. He was worried about his sister living alone, so that he could protect her nearby.

    The teams that go out to search for supplies usually come back before five o'clock.

    Every day, Wen Yan would bring something to eat for Wen Jing. Today is fresh lychees washed in basins.

    When Wen Jing saw it, she was surprised and speechless. There are still such fresh fruits in the last days.

    Moisture hangs from the lychee, and it feels cool to the touch.

    "I'm lucky today. I found two living lychee trees with fresh fruit."

    "Then it's impossible to share so much for you alone?" Wen Jing wondered, "Did you exchange it with other things?"

    Fresh fruit is definitely a luxury in the last days.

    Wen Yan smiled: "I'll just waste this one time, I might not be able to have such fresh ones in the future."

    Seeing that Wen Jing didn't move, he peeled one for her and handed it to his mouth.

    "When you were young, you liked to eat lychee the most. I don't understand. If you want to eat it, I peel it all the time. I peel one, and you eat one. As a result, you had a nosebleed in the middle of the night, and you couldn't stop it. The next day, my mother beat me up." After a meal, since then, I thought you couldn't eat lychees, and I never dared to feed you one."

    Wen Jing looked at the lychees handed to her eyes, which were crystal clear and plump.

    She reached out, took the lychee, and put it in her mouth.

    Wen Yan's expression froze for a moment, and soon returned to normal: "Don't eat too much."

    "I know you can't eat too much, and you still get so much..." Wen Jing muttered, feeling sorry for the supplies he had exchanged.

    Wen Yan was very satisfied with her somewhat reproachful tone, and smiled again: "I'm not, thinking about your love of food, I couldn't control it."

    Wen Jing pursed her lips, peeled one and handed it to him.

    Wen Yan laughed even more happily, and swallowed it in one gulp with her hand.

    Seeing that he was in a good mood, Wen Jing said casually, "Brother, I'm so bored every day, I also want to find something to do. Look here, everyone has a job."

    Wen Jing's current task is to bask in the sun every day To run, to put it mildly, she just needs to run fast when she encounters a zombie.

    Wen Yan thought for a while, and felt that she might be a little bored, so she said, "There are a lot of books in the building of the bell team, why don't you help sort out the book list."