Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    Wen Jing walked into the house with her head downcast and dejected, having no chance to shoot a gun and did not learn kung fu.

    As soon as I entered the door, I met two beautiful young women coming downstairs. One is tall, and the other wears dark glasses inside the room.

    The three met each other in the small hall, because they had never seen each other before, Wen Jing just smiled.

    The tall woman also smiled at her and said, "I heard from Brother Li that there is a newcomer these two days, is it you?" The

    newcomer...Wen Jing was a little speechless about her new title.

    Tall woman: "Get to know me, my name is yoyo."

    Wen Jing: "Wen Jing."

    She looked at another woman wearing sunglasses, who didn't intend to speak.

    Yoyo's eyes turned between the two of them, and she suddenly said, "This is Zi Qiao, you don't need to introduce it."

    Her tone was very reasonable, and that Zi Qiao's face was also calm, as if she agreed with this statement.

    Wen Jing thought about it for a while, remembering how many stars lived in Li Hui's villa, so she hesitated and asked, "Is it... a movie star?"

    She answered subconsciously from the perspective of the plot.

    Zi Qiao was slightly taken aback when he heard this, and then became very unhappy. Wen Jing's performance was very natural, obviously she didn't know herself.

    Yoyo smiled and said, "Don't you college students chase after stars? Sister Ziqiao just won the Best Actress Award and released a record. She is the spokesperson for a new product invited by Brother Li."

    To ease the embarrassment, Wen Jing replied apologetically: " I'm really sorry, I only follow male stars."

    "No way, Sister Ziqiao's new drama is currently on the air, and you can watch it on any channel."

    "Can I still watch TV dramas now?" Wen Jing is serious this time Shocked, when she heard the phone ringing yesterday, she took it easy for a while, and was relieved when she knew it was a satellite phone. But, even being able to watch TV shows is too much of an exaggeration.

    "How is it possible? What are you thinking? I mean before the end of the world." Yoyo didn't know whether it was intentional or not.

    To Zi Qiao's ears, this conversation was like a slap in the face. No matter how beautiful or famous you were before the end of the world, who will know you now that the end of the world is here?

    Wen Jing saw that Zi Qiao's face was very bad, so she didn't want to continue this topic, but she saw Wu Qianlan entered the room from the corner of her eye, and thought it was an opportunity to talk to her.

    So, she replied clearly: "Mr. Li mentioned a woman to me before."

    "Who?

    " Learn more from Sister Lan."

    As she spoke, she secretly watched Wu Qianlan's reaction, and saw Wu Qianlan walked through the living room to the kitchen expressionlessly as if she hadn't heard her.

    Wen Jing: ...the flattery was unsuccessful.

    After hearing her words, the other two fell silent for a while. If there was anyone in this room that they didn't dare to provoke, it would be Wu Qianlan. Even Li Hui was terrified of her.