Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Li Hui's racetrack was built according to international standards, with a total length of 1,600 meters.

    Twenty laps is 32,000 meters. This distance is so long that Wen Jing has no idea how long it will take to finish the run.

    She set the alarm clock at five o'clock in the morning, thinking to herself that it was a morning run, who really watched how many laps she ran, and it would be enough if she could run for an hour.

    As the weather got warmer, it was already dawn at five o'clock in the morning.

    Wen Jing bathed in the moist breeze in the morning, and ran slowly until six o'clock, feeling very satisfied with herself in her heart. She has grown so big and has not run so long in one breath.

    At the same time, she was also satisfied to find that the original owner was in good physical condition. After jogging for an hour, her breath was steady. Of course, this had a lot to do with her slow running, but it was also very good.

    In the last days, having a good body is better than anything else.

    She waited expectantly until half past six, but the coach hadn't come yet.

    Seven o'clock...He is a champion, so he has a bit of a personality. As a student, I am embarrassed to rush the teacher.

    Seven thirty... breakfast begins.

    Wen Jing understands that she has been let go, but how could it be Wu Qianlan, the most upright and rigid person in this book?

    Suppressing the fire in her heart, she had breakfast with everyone with a smile on her face. Then, she found Wu Qianlan.

    The other party knew why she came, and without waiting for her to speak, he said directly: "In one hour, you ran five laps, and walked twice in the middle. I can only teach you for an hour from six to seven in the morning. Before that, if you You don't have to wait for me if you don't finish twenty laps."

    Wen Jing was dumbfounded. She immediately ran back to the room and calculated based on the data she learned when she participated in the amateur half-marathon in her previous life.

    The whole marathon is 42 kilometers, and 20 laps of the racetrack is 32 kilometers. She runs along the inner circle, so it is 30 kilometers.

    It takes about two hours and twenty minutes for international runners to finish the marathon, regardless of gender. Medium amateur level, usually four to five hours to finish.

    Assuming that the original owner is a medium amateur, it would take three hours at the fastest to finish twenty laps.

    Pat, Wen Jing put down the pen, feeling hehe.

    She was tactfully refusing, because she didn't want to teach her, and it was not easy to save Li Hui's face.

    That night, after dinner, Wen Jing ran back to her room early to sleep.

    When the alarm clock rang, it was dark outside the window.

    She got dressed, took a bottle of water, and went directly to the racetrack. There are three cameras at the entrance of the racecourse, and there are no dead ends in the entire racecourse.

    She knew that there were people behind the camera monitoring 24 hours a day.

    Wen Jing raised her hands, her thumbs were turned inward, and the other eight fingers were stuck to her lips at the same time, and she blew a big kiss to one of the cameras, her arms spread out and she paused for a few seconds.