Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Two hungry young men ran 20 kilometers, covered in sweat. At the finish line, the two looked at each other and walked in opposite directions.

    Luo Shi wanted to eat, but was too lazy to find a place to take a bath, since he was already soaked through. He simply pinched the top of his head, and the water fell like rain, and he suddenly felt that he was very clever, and he had brought out his abilities to the extreme.

    He hummed a little tune and decided to go to Lily after dinner.

    Wen Yan was thinking about Wen Jing's injury in his heart, and planned to take a shower to see her first, but when he turned his head, he saw Luo Shi swaggering towards the cafeteria while rushing under the water with a rain cloud above his head.

    Wen Yan said in his heart, he is also stupid, why should he compete with a brat.

    After a simple wash, he went to find her in the quiet room, but unexpectedly ran into Ran Qi at the corner of the mountain.

    Wen Yan's footsteps stopped, subconsciously thinking that Wen Jing was with him, and immediately felt upset, and walked towards Ran Qi's.

    When he got closer, he realized that he was the only one there. Wen Yan stood still, wanting to leave quietly, but Ran Qi had already looked towards him.

    Wen Yan looked at this young man who was nearly ten years younger than him. He sat on the stone steps with his knees bent, holding something in his hands, his thin lips were tightly pressed, his face was expressionless, and his eyes under the baseball cap were calm.

    Like some kind of dangerous creature hiding in the dark, always ready to kill someone. This is not the expression that a young man in his twenties should have. Compared with Ran Qi, although Luo Shi is not likable, his personality is more in line with his age.

    The two stared at each other, neither of them spoke.

    After a while, Wen Yan looked down and landed on his hand, narrowed his eyes, and asked, "You carved this?"

    Ran Qi followed his gaze and looked at the unformed small wood carving in his hand. He was calm on the face, but frowned in his heart, he didn't understand why Wen Yan would pay attention to this, he couldn't figure it out for a while, and replied: "Yes, there is a problem?"

    Wen Yan looked at him, with a hint of coldness on his feminine and handsome face: " nothing."

    He turned around and left slowly, but what he thought about was the wooden rabbit in Wen Tran's hand. She took it with her when she left the costume technical school.

    Wen Yan's heart gradually turned cold. The sister he had finally found would no longer belong to him.

    In fact, Wen Jing put the rabbit in the bag casually because she didn't want Zhong Yuxuan to inquire too much. After entering the compound, she almost never took it out.

    Not wanting to become Wen Yan's heart disease.

    At this moment, Wen Jing is hesitating. She wanted to talk to Ran Qi, but she felt that the two of them hadn't reached the point where they could have a heart-to-heart talk, and she was even embarrassed to give them orders as the captain.

    Just as he was struggling, he saw 149 come out of the cafeteria.

    After leaving the island, it was the first time that Yi Sijiu ate a meal with rice, vegetables and meat in a serious manner. He was very satisfied with this and thanked Wen Jing very much. She thinks she is really kind, she saved Luo Shi unconditionally, she doesn't mind Luo Shi's rudeness after waking up, and now she provides the three of them with living quarters.