Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    The injured boy was lying on the bed in the dormitory, a basin of water was placed on the chair next to him, and there was a towel in it.

    A few minutes ago, Wen Jing directed the young boy to drink half a basin of warm water, then took vinegar and a small bottle of divided toner from the dormitory, and poured a cap into the water respectively.

    Seventh Brother obviously doubted the effect of this "potion". He held the toner in his hand and looked back and forth, then put it under his nose and smelled it, and looked at Wen Jing.

    Wen Jing shrugged her shoulders and said, "Don't use it if you're worried."

    Seventh Brother tried it in the water with his fingers, then looked at his companion's abnormally red face, and nodded at the young boy.

    Wen Jing silently watched from the side, thinking, brushing around 24 hours a day, at least occupy the two of you.

    The little boy began to undress the wounded.

    Wen Jing left the room consciously. She heard someone follow behind her, and when she looked back, it was a man in a baseball cap.

    She turned her head angrily, feeling like "robbers have entered her home".

    "Did you do this?" the person behind asked.

    Quietly turn your head.

    Seventh Brother gestured to the doorknob tied with wire.

    "I made it, there are zombies inside."

    "Why didn't you kill them?" "I do

    n't have that ability." Wen Jing casually said that she wanted to leave these things to Huai Kai.

    After listening, Seventh Brother walked over, put his hand on the wire, and looked at Wen Jing.

    Wen Jing understood that he wanted to open the door to see if she was telling the truth. She stepped back a few meters with a smile, and made a "please" gesture, making it clear that she didn't intend to get involved.

    Yigao was bold, Seventh brother pulled the wire two times, and slowly opened the door.

    A zombie rushed towards him with a roar.

    Wen Jing squinted her eyes, intending to take a closer look at this Seventh Brother's moves. After studying with Wu Qianlan for a few days, she felt she could see something.

    Brother Qi didn't know how to move his feet. He stepped back a meter, then turned sideways, turned behind the zombie, and cut off half of the zombie's head with the lancet in his hand.

    ...Is this the end?

    Wen Jing was a little confused. When Li Hui was fighting with zombies, she could clearly see every blow. The movements of Wu Qianlan's shots are also well-organized, and it can be seen that she is from a serious family.

    But this brother, he's not fighting, he's just...killing. Not to mention the early days of the end of the world, even in a few years, there may not be many people with his agility.

    This is definitely not practiced in the last days, he must have done this professionally before.

    What are you doing professionally?

    Thinking quietly. Wu Qianlan practiced martial arts since she was a child, and followed the orthodox martial arts routines, but this one, she couldn't see it, and looked for opportunities to make routines.