Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    In the camp, Bao Jin took a look and grabbed Wen Jing.

    "Should I go back and talk to Team Zhong first?" Bao Jin frowned, seeing that Wen Jing and Yang Chong had been talking more and more deeply, Team Zhong still didn't know anything.

    Wen Jing nodded: "You're right, but I can't leave people here. Otherwise, I'll talk about it first, and then we'll go back together."

    Bao Jin thought about it, and he was really worried about leaving, so he had to promise.

    Wen Jing suddenly remembered something, and asked Bao Jin: "Later, I want Yang Chong to talk about who will be the boss in the future. He is a battalion commander, so we shouldn't be too cheap. You can call me Team Wen first."

    Several people froze, looked at each other.

    Bao Jin hesitated and said: "But when Ma Fei and we go out on missions, we always call each other by name."

    "It's just a code name, don't be so serious, and you may not need to be called." After she finished speaking, she saw Yang rushing over, and took a few steps Go up.

    Bao Jin had no choice but to keep up.

    Yang Chong frowned when he saw Wen Jing coming up to him. This girl is so good-looking, she doesn't seem to be rushing to the front at all. It would be more reasonable to keep her in the backyard.

    However, she speaks with reason and evidence, and she dares to sneak into the camp alone, and she does not change her face when faced with a gun. These behaviors and her appearance create a strange balance.

    Yang Chong shook his head, shaking off the sense of incongruity that Wen Jing had brought to him, followed her footsteps, and the two walked side by side in the camp while talking.

    During the two days Wen Jing came here, she first had to act weak and take the opportunity to get acquainted with Fu Dachang, and then it was not suitable to wander around, so she had time to observe the camp.

    Seeing her looking back and forth, Yang Chong introduced, "This camp used to have a relatively high level and a large area, including the hill in front, and a pond in the center where fish were raised. After the apocalypse, there are many vacant camps. dormitory."

    Wen Jing nodded, two-thirds of the people had turned into zombies, and the dormitory would naturally be vacant. This camp was bigger than she thought, and a small trestle bridge was built beside the pond, there were walking steps on the back mountain, and there was a gazebo on the mountain.

    As a self-sufficient small world, it is quite perfect, and it is no wonder that Fu Dachang is not enterprising.

    Yang Chong looked at the back mountain, and his tone was a bit lonely: "The camp and nearby zombies were burned and buried in the back mountain."

    Wen Jing looked along in surprise, and only saw half of the mountain, which was her first time. The first time in the last days I heard that someone burned and buried corpses.

    Yang Chong paused and asked, "How many people do you have?"

    Wen Jing knew that this was about to get to the point. The interests of the two parties are the basis for cooperation. As for the right to speak, it depends on who has a strong fist.

    She smiled and said, "I don't have many people, but I have a lot of weapons."

    Yang Chong didn't care. His place is a military camp, so can she have more weapons than the military camp?