Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    The new campus of University A has only been built for a year, and there is currently only one building where some freshmen live.

    After the end of the world, because there are few students in the school, these students have a chance to escape, and this place has almost become an empty city.

    After two days of transfer, most of Li Hui's team arrived at the new campus, and the cleaning work on the old campus has not yet started.

    In the early morning, Wen Jing sat in the car, stretching her hand under the seat along the line of the dash cam.

    Someone knocked on the window twice.

    Wen Jing looked up, rolled down the car window, saw Zhu Jun, who majored in forensic medicine, and smiled friendlyly.

    "Morning."

    "Morning." Zhu Jun looked into the car, there was no one in the back row, only a big black backpack was placed, and he asked, "Is everyone coming here today?"

    "Yes." Wen Jing's subordinates didn't stop, she grabbed two threads and tugged, "I'm going back to have a look."

    In fact, the transfer of the team didn't require her to be so busy at all. If Yin Yiyi was here, she would definitely say "don't make trouble." up".

    But these students don't know that from the first day they entered Li Hui's house, this beautiful girl of the same age has been busy in and out. Although they were not sure what role Wen Jing played next to Li Hui, it seemed important.

    Seeing that she started to check the car so early, Zhu Jun admired her and wanted to help, so he asked, "Do you want me to come with you?"

    "No, the road is very clean. Just clean up the room." Wen Jing was proficient Issue orders.

    "Okay." The young man responded readily.

    Wen Jing grabbed a pair of small scissors, and cut the data cable of the recorder with a "click".

    The car door blocked her movements.

    She then took out an envelope, which she found in the student dormitory. She drew a red heart on it to make it look more like a love letter.

    She handed the letter to Zhu Jun: "If you see the boss today, help me give this to him."

    Zhu Jun was surprised to be entrusted with a heavy responsibility so suddenly, he subconsciously took over.

    Wen Jing waved at Zhu Jun: "Bye bye."

    "Bye bye." Zhu Jun also waved and watched the car leave.

    Wen Jing watched him get smaller and smaller from the rearview mirror, turned her gaze back, and looked ahead.

    When she passed the gate, she greeted a few students guarding the gate, and they opened the gate happily. There are many bricks stacked on both sides of the gate, apparently to start reinforcement work.

    "Sorry." Wen Jing moved her lips lightly, apologizing to the air.

    Just as she was driving all the way east, Li Hui also came to the new campus. He was busy, arranging people to strengthen the fence, arranging manpower, and preparing rescue announcements.

    At noon, Zhu Jun handed him a letter, saying it was from Wen Jing.

    It was only then that Li Hui noticed that he hadn't seen Wen Jing all morning.