Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    As the leader of a team, Zhong Yuxuan hoped to get a batch of weapons more than once. As long as the living people who are not infected with the virus are all rescued, because of this policy, he quickly gathered manpower.

    But he has no weapons. Before the end of the world, they were mercenaries who fought alone, and their weapons were all provided by their employers. And because of running around all the year round, there are very few supplies with me.

    Zhong Yuxuan had hoped that one day, someone would come to him, maybe he wanted to cooperate, maybe he wanted to go to him, no matter what the reason was, this person would bring him a batch of weapons.

    But he didn't expect that this person would be a delicate girl.

    After hearing Wen Jing's words, Zhong Yuxuan asked subconsciously: "How much is a warehouse?"

    Wen Jing was slightly startled. There is a passage in the book, when the original owner was staying at Li Hui's place, he heard that someone discovered an underground weapon depot from the Fengbei City Branch of the Provincial Institute of Geology and Mineral Resources. Everyone guessed that this should be the underground warehouse of a smuggling gang before the end of the world.

    The person who discovered this did not have the ability to take the weapon away, but he used this news to change the position of the sub-team leader with Zhong Yuxuan.

    To say how many warehouses there are, this Wen Jing doesn't know.

    She said vaguely: "I don't know how much is too much for you, anyway, it must be a lot."

    Zhong Yuxuan frowned and asked, "How do you know?"

    Wen Jing shrugged, indicating that she had no comment.

    Zhong Yuxuan: "If you don't tell me where the news came from, why should I believe you?"

    Wen Jing said frankly: "Squad Zhong, no matter before or after the end of the world, information is always valuable. My source of information is my survival capital. So I won't tell you."

    "What's more!" Wen Jing emphasized, "I'm just a family member of a team member, not a team member... If you believe it, take someone to look for it, if you don't believe it, just pretend I didn't tell you."

    Zhong Yuxuan stared Looking at her, Wen Jing looked back with open eyes.

    After a while, he asked, "Where is it?"

    "Squad Zhong, that's not how business is done." Wen Jing smiled, "The ugly thing is, I will be credited with finding the weapon. I, I will ask Not high. First, I want to be a team member who can go out to collect supplies. Second, I want a place to live. It’s okay, but I can’t live with others. Third, I won’t charge any supplies within a year.

    Zhong Yuxuan narrowed his eyes and looked at her .

    Wen Jing stood there as he sized him up, and said, "A warehouse of weapons is only for me to live and live for free for a year. I feel like I'm at a loss."

    Zhong Yuxuan suddenly smiled and said, "You and I think very differently . Same."

    "That's what I said, we've only known each other for a few days, and I'll let you see through it, how boring that is." Wen Jing teased.

    Zhong Yuxuan nodded: "Okay, I promise you. Can you tell me now?"

    Wen Jing smiled with satisfaction, approached him, and whispered.