Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Wen Yan shot out a fireball, and a strong sense of exhaustion hit him. He took a deep breath and slowly relaxed his body.

    His ability is indeed much stronger, but following it, every time he overuses his ability, his body will feel a strong sense of fatigue, more tired than running twenty kilometers, and he will sleep extraordinarily deep at night.

    Wen Yan is not worried, because the other abilities in the team are also like this, but they have not yet been able to display powerful abilities, and their fatigue is not so obvious.

    It's not that he can't bear it, he just needs to control himself as much as possible and return to the team before he feels unbearable.

    At this time, they had just cleaned up a small shop, and the team members were collecting supplies separately.

    Because they are not afraid of infection, when it is determined that there is no serious danger, supernatural beings usually act alone near the team, and Wen Yan is no exception.

    A few zombies here and there wouldn't bother him.

    Wen Yan walked upstairs slowly. Turning around, two zombies in the corner rushed towards him ferociously.

    He thought for a while, gave up using the ability, and went up with the knife, killing a zombie with one knife.

    Just as he was about to turn around to deal with the other one, an ice spike came from nowhere and stabbed the zombie in the head.

    Wen Yan thought it was his own team member, but when he turned around, he was taken aback, then narrowed his eyes, looking at the person with some vigilance.

    The total number of supernatural beings under Yang Chong and Team Zhong is no more than ten, and he knows everyone, excluding the two in front of him.

    One of them had a square face, dark skin, and was withdrawing his hand. It seemed that he was the one who hit the ice spike. Beside him, there is another person, about thirty-four or five years old, not tall, with a white and fat smiling face, and the corners of his mouth are bent like a Maitreya Buddha when he is not talking.

    He saw Wen Yan's vigilance, walked two steps closer and stopped, and said with a smile: "My surname is Qin, and I'm Qin Chuan's cousin. I heard that there was a powerful supernatural master in Yang Chong's team, so I came here specially to pay a visit. "

    Wen Yan didn't respond, he was a mercenary, and he was "admired for a long time".

    Maitreya Buddha, surnamed Qin, was not annoyed by his hot face and cold buttocks, and he was still smiling.

    "Today's time is not suitable, so I'll make a long story short." Qin Mile didn't know if he was an opera singer before the end of the world, and he spoke with a singing voice, "Qin Chuan wants to talk to you about supernatural powers. I wonder if I have the honor."

    "Qin Chuan?" Wen Yan smiled, "The Qin Chuan who sent someone to kill Fu Da Da?"

    Wen Yan didn't care about Fu Da Da. But he also didn't care about Qin Chuan. Wen Yan didn't care whether it was Fu Dada who killed him or not. In the last days, dogs eat dogs.

    The reason why he paid a little attention to this matter was because the witness at that time was Wen Jing.

    Qin Mile heard this sentence, observed Wen Yan's expression, and found that he was not angry. He felt relieved and said, "This is really a misunderstanding. Deciphering the notes is a great blessing for mankind, but Fu Dada is unwilling to hand over the notes. He refused to cooperate with the research. Mr. Qin spent a lot of effort to keep those scientists, so he had to come up with this bad strategy. Mr. Qin’s intention was just to take the book, and he never wanted to hurt anyone.”