Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    The car pulled out of the alley.

    Wen Jing turned her head and looked at the mountain top of the camp that was gradually going away, and couldn't help asking: "Did you kill people again later?"

    Ran Qi heard her, glanced at her from the corner of her eye, but didn't speak.

    Luo Shi stepped forward, with his arms resting on the two front seats, and said dissatisfiedly, "We are not perverts who take pleasure in killing people."

    He looked at Wen Jing's wet and messy hair, and mocked Asked: "How does it feel to get yourself wet?"

    Wen Jing replied to him: "It's very cool, you can try it next time."

    Luo Shi said "cut", and stretched out his hand: "Where is Ben ?" Wen Jing

    sat upright , Looking outside the car: "Why do I give it to you?"

    "Hey." Luo Shi smiled angrily, and became interested, "Because you can't beat me."

    Wen Jing rolled her eyes and glanced at Ran Qi , Seeing that he was looking ahead with a relaxed expression, he turned his head and turned back to Luo Shi in a low voice: "But he can beat you."

    Luo Shi was slightly stunned, blinked, looked at Ran Qi, and asked, "What does she mean? Will you hit me for her?"

    Ran Qi smiled, but didn't reply to Luo Shi's words.

    Luo Shi leaned back on his chair, turned his eyes between the two people in the front row, and said eccentrically, "I know..."

    Ran Qi ignored him, and only asked Wen Jing, "Who are you working for?"

    "Who are you working for?" Wen Jing thought it would be better to find out the background of the other party first.

    Ran Qi knew that she was cautious about people, and she probably wanted to tell the truth by asking this question, otherwise she might just say something nonsense, so she took the initiative to say: "Someone caught 149, let us exchange Fu Dada's life and notebook."

    Luo Shi opened his mouth, stared at Ran Qi, wanted to say something, and finally choked out a sentence: "You tell her all of this? It's not embarrassing."

    Wen Jing asked: "Who caught it?"

    Ran Qi: "Qin Chuan. "

    Wen Jing: "..."

    Ran Qi turned her head and asked, "You know him?"

    "It's a big pervert." Wen Jing gritted her teeth.

    This is the man, after the original owner fell into his hands, he was tortured.

    She thought of 149, and said sadly, "Well...you have to prepare yourself, 149 may be dead." The

    car was silent for a while.

    After a while, Ran Qi spoke in a calm voice, "Then I'll let him be buried with him." The

    car didn't take long to drive out, taking the opposite road from Wen Jing's, and finally stopped in an open mountain area superior.

    Luo Shi got out of the car and walked to a far corner.

    Wen Jing withdrew her gaze, lowered her head and took out her notebook, and said to Ran Qi, "If it's for Qin Chuan, I hope you don't give it to him."

    Ran Qi glanced at the notebook in her hand, and asked, "Are you going to give it to Qin Chuan again?" To whom?"

    "Zhong Yuxuan, have you heard?"