Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Just as Wen Yan's body was suspended in the air, two people with water system abilities had worked together to form an ice layer on the ground. The ice layer is very thin, so that they have enough energy to raise the ice layer, but they can't reach the height of the earth platform, so they can only hang in the air.

    Wen Yan fell on the ice layer, and spider web-like cracks appeared in the ice layer immediately, and at the same time began to fall downwards. He groaned in a low voice, trying to prop up his body, but before he could move, the ice cracked and he fell down again.

    Wen Jing couldn't care less about her half-hanging body, her eyes were locked on Wen Yan. With this layer of ice as a buffer, the height of the second drop is not so scary.

    When it was about to fall to the ground, suddenly, under Wen Yan, the ground sank silently, revealing a dark and deep hole, like the mouth of a monster, waiting for the prey to fall into the mouth.

    All eyes on the ground were fixed on Wen Yan, no one noticed the change on the ground, only Wen Jing and Luo Shi who were looking down saw it.

    Wen Jing yelled: "Wen Yan!!"

    Hearing her scream, Luo Shi clenched his hands into fists and waved his hands vigorously at the black hole on the ground.

    The hole was blocked by a thick layer of ice.

    Luo Shi withdrew his hand, almost using all his strength. He panted heavily, and looked around: Damn, you want to play, don't you, young master will accompany you!

    Wen Yan fell on the ice and fainted immediately. There are agile players around, immediately carry him away.

    With a loss of weight, the flagpole finally stopped bending. However, the platform is still tilted, and the angle is close to a right angle.

    Luo Shi needs to hold the flagpole with one arm to stabilize his body. Wen Jing turned around and tried to grab the rope around her waist, but the rope gradually slipped away from her body.

    At this time, the car with Ran Qi and Zhong Yuxuan lifted the dirt and drove to the bottom of the platform without slowing down.

    Ran Qi put his hands on the roof of the car, jumped out directly from the skylight, took advantage of the height of the roof, jumped to the side, grabbed the trunk of the tree and climbed to the top of the tree a few times, shouting at the earth platform: "Luo Shi!"

    With a "tsk" sound, Luo Shi slapped the wound on his thigh fiercely, using the blood and pain that flowed out, to activate the supernatural power again.

    A piece of ice with a diameter of 20 centimeters appeared about two meters in front of Ran Qi, and another piece of ice was about one meter ahead and one meter high.

    In this way, go one by one in the direction of Wen Jing, forming a ladder.

    But this ladder can't reach Wen Jing completely.

    Luo Shi took a deep breath. This is the longest ladder he can make so far. When Ran Qi jumps to the last piece, he will find a way to make a few pieces to connect it.

    The distance of the ice ladder was a bit far, but it was not difficult for Ran Qi, he jumped onto the first block with the elasticity of the branches.

    The ice layer was heavy, and it immediately began to descend. Ran Qi kept on stepping, jumping up piece by piece.

    When there were still the last two pieces, he shouted again: "Luo Shi!"