𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10

°

°
.

=======
Itto and Shinobu's apartment
10:05 pm
=======

After a LOT more drinks Xiao was almost falling by how drunk he was, you found it difficult to guess what was going on with him, one minute he looked like he was going to go sleep for 27 hours straight and the next he had the same energy as a 5 year old. You yourself sobered up just in case Xiao wanted to go home, as for the gathering everyone seemed to be having fun and didn't seem to be ending anytime soon.

Xiao was talking with Ayato and Itto in the kitchen when you heard his phone ring, you figured he was going to be too drunk to answer so you answered the call for him, the contact name displayed as 'Kazu roomie 🍃'

"Hello? this is Y/n speaking" you held the phone close to your ear

"Oh hi Y/n it's Kazuha, is Xiao around?" the soft voice spoke

"He's... very drunk" you said as Xiao ran towards you hugging your neck yelling a drunk 'heyyyyyy rommieeee' he let go of you and sat beside you on the sofa.

he obviously heard as he just responded with an "oh, well I just called to let him know that Tomo's gonna sleep over tonight... do you want me to pick him up?"

"Oh no need! I'm completely sober"

"Good to know! Take care of my roommate for me Y/n"

"I willl, take care Kazuha" clicking the end call button on Xiao's phone you turned your attention to him "Xiao Xiaoo" you lightly shook him as he opened his amber eyes looking into your e/c ones 'OH MY GODDD HOW CAN HE GET MORE PRETTY TF' you thought "Kazuha said his friend is gonna sleep ove-"

"NOoooooO, I don't like it when Tomo sleeps over" he whined gripping your arm "can I sleep with you N/n?" your attention was caught by both his request and by the nickname he just gave you

"What did you just call me?" you looked at him

"N/n" he said chuckling

You couldn't help but blush at the nickname, it was adorable seeing how he was doing things he wouldn't be caught dead doing sober (like giving you nicknames), as for his request you opened your dms to text Hu Tao when you noticed an unread text

Y/n's private dms/

Boo tao 🤍

Boo tao 🤍
Y/NNNNN

Boo tao 🤍
just letting you know that i'm gonna go watch movies at Yanfei's

Boo tao 🤍
and probably spend the night there too

Boo tao 🤍
anyways there's food in the fridge and ramen in the pantry

Boo tao 🤍
AND HAVE A GOOD HANGOUT

Boo tao 🤍
LY ROOMIEE 🫶🫶🫶

Y/N roomie 🖤
HEYYY

Y/N roomie 🖤
sorry I got rlly drunk

Y/N roomie 🖤
oh since ur spending the night at Yanfei's, Xiao's gonna sleep over k?

Y/N roomie 🖤
his roommate's having someone over, plus he's really drunk and i'm gonna sober him up a bit just to make sure he want to spend the night

Y/N roomie 🖤
LY TOO ROOMIE ❤️❤️❤️

.
you returned your attention to Xiao who was spacing out, he got out of his daze and turned towards you "I wanna go home N/nnnn" he groaned "I wanna go to your house" he said grabbing his phone, you simply nodded at him and said your goodbyes to Itto and the others.

You helped the teal haired man into your car and started the course to your dorm, stopping at a traffic light before asking "are you okay-" you were caught off guard when a speeding car passed beside yours, which made you grip the wheel tightly and honk at the car while screaming "WATCH THE LIGHT ASSHOLE" what you didn't notice was where you accidentally placed your hand to ensure your friend's safety, your hand was gripping very tightly Xiao's inner thigh, he was... very flushed to put it bluntly.

"Oh god i'm so sorry Xiao" just as you were taking your hand off his thigh he cut you off in protest

"NooOoo, keep it there N/n" you were unsure if whether or not you left your hand there when your friend let ou a "please?"

'oh my god'

.