𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 26

°

°
.

=======
Ganyu's House
17:45 pm
=======

Hu Tao was pissed out of her mind as she ranted to you and Ganyu about how Lumine was 'the fakest bitchy bitch to ever walk the face of the earth', honestly she looked more pissed then you at the entire situation, you on the other hand were thinking about how many of your friends had read the post and thought it was actually true.. ok scratch that, you were worried of whether or not Xiao thought it was true.

You simply sighed and layed down on Ganyu's bed glancing every now and then at your phone hoping it would light up to reveal a message from him...

Simply the thought of him having the same reaction as those other students made your heart ache, after your confrontation with Lumine you ran straight to Hu Tao and Ganyu to tell them what happened and long story short you three skipped the rest of classes and spent the whole evening at Ganyu's house.

Ganyu came back to her room holding two cups of tea she had prepared sighing seeing as Hu Tao wasn't finished with her rant that had been going on for more then two hours "Ok calm down will you? For archon's sake it's the last day of courses and I doubt that by the time winter break is over anyone will remember this happened" Hu Tao pouted taking a sip of her tea which made Ganyu smile softly "Plus today we have Eula's christmas party and in two days we'll be off to Liyue!"

'god I love Ganyu's positivity' your attention was caught by your phone lighting up with a few messages, your heart pounded but felt disappointed when you saw the messages weren't from him

wingman 😘

wingman 😘
Y/nnnn

wingman 😘
are you ok??

wingman 😘
Xiao told me what happened today

Y/N
fucking hell don't tell me you actually think I wrote that shit right??

wingman 😘
of course not

wingman 😘
I just didn't think Lumine would ever take such drastic measures

Y/N
drastic measures for what???

wingman 😘
no one told you??

wingman 😘
in middle school Lumine used to have this huge crush on Xiao

wingman 😘
but he obviously never paid any mind to it

wingman 😘
it's kinda weird that she's still holding onto this little childhood crush

Y/N
rlly??

Y/N
I would've never guessed 😍😍😍😍😍

wingman 😘
LMAO