𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 27

°

°
.

======
Ganyu's car
15:30 pm
======

"Ah shit! I forgot my charger.." Hu Tao realized while looking through the compartments of the car

"Oh- here, you can borrow mine" Ganyu smiled and handed her a white charger with a cinnamon roll (sanrio) charm on it

You took in the last of the liquid in a black flask and slurred "I lost something once"

"Good to know you're not dead Y/n, though it would be good for business..." she mumbled that last part while Ganyu sighed

You three were on the road trip to Liyue, after the incident at Eula's party you were basically pushing down any sad feelings you had by consuming copious amounts of alcohol all weekend, Hu Tao and Ganyu did their best to keep you from drinking but after you refused to budge they figured this would be the best outcome, but still they never left your side for even a second.

After a few gas stops (alcohol stops) you finally arrived at the hotel you and your friend group would be staying at, a dozen people gathered around the front desk with luggage scattered around the place, you figured they were deciding who would share a room with who: Ei and Yae, Thoma and Ayato, Ayaka and Yoimiya, Tomo and Kazuha and Itto with Childe and Scaramouche. The only people left being you, Xiao, Hu Tao and Ganyu.

"You could room with me and Ganyu Y/n-" Hu Tao cut herself off when her attention was caught by someone who you could immediately guess who it was since her expression turned sour in an instant, like a demon being summoned from the fiery pits of hell to make your life miserable, there stood the demon known as Lumine walking in the building with Aether.

She caught up to what was going on and clinged to Xiao's arm "Oh! we could room together Xia-"

You felt the string that was your patience finally snap and you wrapped your arm around Xiao while glaring at Lumine "Actually sweetie, we already agreed to share a room"

Lumine ended up sharing a room with Aether

.

You got settled into your room and took a seat on the large king sized bed- wait 'ONE BED?????' oh how you were happy you stoop up to Lumine, you pulled out your flask and gulped down the rest of the liquid that you had refilled at a gas station, Xiao took notice and decided to tease you in hopes you'd respond with your sarcastic comments "You're drinking  at 6pm?"

"Yea" You said grabbing your coat and your purse getting ready to go out

"Where are you going?" he questioned

"out"

"Where and with who?" he questioned further

You turned to face him only to find him with his brows furrowed "Why do you care?" you scoffed in response

"Cause it's dark outside. It's dangerous"

"Do whatever you want, call Lumine over or something" with that you closed the door to your room shut ignoring if he was going to respond or not, granted you did feel kind of guilty for giving such rude answers to him but at the same time you didn't really care, you were still miserable and your flask was empty so it was time to make your liver wish you died in the worst way possible.

Walking around the streets of Liyue you took in the scenery that had changed a lot since you last visited (when you were 10 years old), still the streets had the same liveliness it had 11 years ago, you spotted a small pub called Liuli pavilion and walked in spotting your old drinking buddy, energetic as always sitting next to a tall, very attractive man with long brown hair

"Venti!!" you walked up to him being greeted with a hug

"MY DRINKING BUDDY!!" The man beside him flinched at his sudden exclamation and sent a small wave towards you

.

"IM TELLING YOU IM NOT TONE DEAF" Venti shouted while slurring over his words

"*hic* YES YOU ARE" you pointed your finger at him. You, Venti and his friend Zhongli shared drinks together for over two hours, you had learned that Zhongli worked at a wine company and had quite a large sum of money in his bank account (lmao so sexy), and also went to collage with Venti, the three of you were slurring and laughing when you heard the loud sound of the pub door flying open to reveal, surprise surprise, Xiao.

In a blink of an eye he grabbed your arm and the next thing you knew he had shoved you in what you assumed to be either Kazuha's or Ganyu's car and drove you off to the hotel, shoving you onto the bed while gripping your wrists tightly "What the hell Y/n?! You can't just go out for drinks and come back archons knows when!!"

"I can't?!" you gasped, earning a small chuckle from him at your clueless drunk state

"No you can't"

"Not even when i'm sad??"

"Why are you sad in the first place?" he questioned with worry in his eyes

"Because you kissed Lumine" you looked away from him in a horrible attempt to try and keep yourself from crying once again

"Why did the kiss make you sad?" he gripped your chin gently, making you face him with glossy eyes

"Because I like you Xiao Xiao"

.

A/N

Sorry guys my stupid ass didn't confirm if the full draft updated (pls laugh and tell me i'm dumb 😍😩)