𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 15

°

°
.

=======
contemporary culture lecture
11:30 am
=======

You stood there with your face in your palm listening to your very boring lecture, as your teal haired friend sat on your right listening attentively, layed back into his seat and writing on post-it notes, and to your left sat your light blue haired friend taping on the keys of her laptop. 'what a pain to have smart friends' you opened your phone to find no notifications from that new groupchat that Itto had added you.

Glancing over to your teal haired friend you noticed that he was putting up his hair into a ponytail leaving his two signature strands loose, and so you stood there with your hand on your cheek observing everything he was doing whilst paying attention to the boring lecture, he was wearing a pair of black sweatpants (hot asf omg) and a dark blue sweater with the sleeves rolled up eventually he took notice of your staring, took his phone and started typing in his notes app and slid his phone next to you.

'what are you staring at you creep?' you gasped dramatically as soon as you read the message snatching his phone to respond

'at you obviously'

'ew'

'that's what my dad thought when I was born lmao'

'have you ever considered therapy with an AI chatbot?'

'have you ever considered pulling that stick out of your ass?'

'fuck you'

'do it yourself'

'tf is wrong with you?'

'come find out' you felt a pain in your head, sure enough it was Xiao who sent you a slap across the head "rude much" you whispered, he just scoffed in response, you were going to open your phone when Xiao snatched it from you "pay attention dumbass" you let a groan escape your lips as you just responded with an "but i'm bored Xiao Xiao.."

He pulled out a pair of wire headphones connecting it with his phone placing one earbud into his ear which made you notice his pierced ear, a small hoop earring being visible as he stood there with the other earbud in front of you, your slow brain didn't understand so you just tilted your head to the side in confusion

"You want it or not?" he asked you just made a small 'oh' and smiled shuffling to the side to stay closer to him

↳ ❝ 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐧𝐨 𝐤𝐨𝐢 - 𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐩

The song was so calm and mellow that you could feel yourself getting half lidded 'those fucking ao3 stories...' and you felt yourself drift off into sleep.

"Y/n" you felt a light tap on your shoulder

your eyes slowly opened and you rubbed them just to find Xiao waking you up, low and behold you had fallen asleep on his shoulder

"i've gotta go take care of something right now but i'll meet up with you later k?" you nodded as he exited the room and you proceeded to go out to lunch with Ganyu and Hu Tao.

.

A/N

tell me you liked the fluff you cowards 🤬🤬🤬