chapter 1

The story begins in Mount justice on the shore of happy harbor. Robin and wally were sitting a the long green couch that sat in front of the large tv. They were the only two at Mount justice so they took this a chance to play video games. Robin took the Playstation from his room and hooked it up to the big screen. Usually Wally would be losing at Call of Duty but this time robin was letting him win, not by much but still wining. Robin would win a game every now then so wally wouldn't catch on. They sat in front of that giant tv screen for at least three hours before some of the team started to show. Soon after the whole team had gotten back from their own little vacation we were allowed to have today batman's voiced radioed over the entire complex. "Young justice report for debriefing." Naturally everyone went even if superboy,Miss. M and zantanna were the only one in their uniform. "You guys are need at Wayne manor. Bruce Wayne has asked us to safe guard his house for his up coming banquet tonight. There will be alot of rich people and that makes this party a big target for Gotham 's worst and any other criminal who wants to join the party" batman. Informed the team. "Why can't batman and robin take care of it?" Artemis asked coldly staring at the boy wonder. " robin will be helping me with some justice League business. Aqualad , Zantanna ,Artemis, miss. Martian, superboy, and kid flash I need you to leave and get to Wayne Manor before six. I'll send the cordinates to the bioship. Robin let's go." Batman said as he turned around and started to walk. Robin looked right at wally as wally looked at him. Robin waved bye and went to follow batman out. "Batman 01, robin B01" the monotone women's voice anouced their departure. Wally scrambled to get his uniform on and join the rest of his team on the bioship.
"Dick it's almost time for the team to get here make sure they stay out of the study. Alfred will do most of the directing. I'm going to have zantanna with you the entire time. Just remember you're not a crime fighter. You are the son of a billionaire and a smart mathematical teenage." Bruce told his ward. "Instead of zantanna can it be kf? He's like my best friend and I won't tell him anything." Robin told him. " sure I'll have kid flash do it." Batman opened yup his cell phone typing In a select few numbers and dialing. "Batman to bioship.... I have directions for you. Now kid flash you will stick by Richard Grayson's side. Aqualad you will talk to Bruce Wayne and find out where the rest of your team will be stationed. Batman out " Bruce said before hanging up the phone. "Dick go find Alfred and you guys need to stuck by the door so you can answer it when the team shows up." Dick nodded and left the room.