Chapter 25

I woke up in the batcave with Richard laying on a bed next to me. I jumped back in fear and fall out of the small bed. Richard looks at me and with every ounce of speed I move as far away as i can. Noises start to sound off and Barry is next to me, hugging me tightly. "Wally you're okay. I was so scared i didnt know what to tell your mother or your aunt she would have killed me. " Barry started to ramble. " Richard, hes right there. Why?" I asked scared out of mind as flashes of what happened appear and disappear .

" Wally, dont worry. He's better now. You have been out for a couple days while you were healing. We actually have Richard back. You two get to go back to train with the team again."Barry said helping me up. Dick still sits on the bed with his head hung low. I speed over and hug him as hard as i could. I feel his arms squeeze me just as tight. "Im sorry Wally, i saw the whole thing and just couldnt stop myself. He..." 

"Shh, its okay Dick, its okay, youre okay and thats all that matters. " i interuppted him. " I love you." he wispered. I pull out of the hug to look him in his eyes. I lean in to kiss him. "Wally, Robin, suit up youre going to mount justice." I was so close yet so far. Dick smiles and runs to wear a his back up suit hangs. I shake my head and follow suit. I'm so excited to be back in action and having Dick by my side where he belongs.