Chapter 18

Dinner was now over and Bruce showed me to the room i was going to be staying in. He closes the door behind him and sits in the chair at the desk. "Wally i know all about you and Dick. I have known that Dick as been in love with you since before Dick knew. Martian sat down with me and talked about what he had seen....." 

"What do he see?" i interrupted Bruce. " I was getting to that. He saw nothing. Dick was under for a minute and a half and suddenly remembers everything. Martian said he couldn't find his way and that it should have taken at the very least half an hour. I understand what Dick felt for you was real. He use to come home everyday and talk about whatever you two did but know you're the only one he cant remember and I'm hoping to fix that. Both you and him have been temporarily removed from the young justice league so we can get this fixed. Tomorrow I plan on going to your parents house telling them that I gave you a scholarship to attend Gotham academy. If its okay with you of course." 

I look at this man, a man i have never known to joke around and be nothing less than serious. He 100% thought that I might be the only thing that could help Dick. My mind was made up. " Bruce, I will do anything for Dick. I want him back at whatever cost." Bruce nodded with a smirk. "Good. This might also prove to be good training for the both of you. " Bruce said as he stood up and walked to the door. I settle on the bed and just as Bruce is about to shut the door he pokes his head back in. "I'm trusting you Wally not only with my secrets but with my son. Don't disappoint me. Alfred will be around to wake you in the morning so get some sleep." And with that he closed the door. 

Its all so much. In the course of a few weeks I have learned so much and am now apart of the biggest secret known to the world. The love of my life didn't remember ever meeting me that one rainy day.  He was only a 12 year old boy. I a year older. 

*FLASH BACK*

"Wally, Batman has asked for our help in Gotham. I believe that it will be a good practice for you. Apparently the Joker and Captain Cold have teamed up and Batman actually wants help. "

I didn't understand what he went by actually at the time.

" So i get to meet Batman?!" i asked excited. "Don't get to excited. " Flash said with an eye roll. "Berry , if i recall right you were just as excited to realize that the Batman was more than just a story. "  Aunt Iris said. Flash slumped over in defeat. "Lets just hurry over there, He doesn't like to be kept waiting. Just follow me. " Flash said and zoomed at the front door.  I followed close behind. 

It was harder to keep up with Flash when we did the longer runs across country like this. I hadn't even been Kid Flash for a year yet.

It was raining in Gotham by the time we got there. It was only 7 at night and it could had fooled me for 9 or 10. Flash had lead me to a park and when we stopped he talked into his com link and at first i thought it was to me but i never heard his voice in my ear. "we're here" is all he said. "Flash glad you could make it so quickly. I see you brought Kid Flash." i almost jumped out of my suit as the voice sounded. "You aren't fooling any one, you are never glad to see anyone." Flash said as Batman walked out of the shadows.  "How do you know me?" i ask him. " I know everything."  Batman said looking down at me.  He was defiantly scarier in person. 

"Wallace Rudolph West.  Jr. speedster.  Nephew to the the Flash via marriage. " A voice comes out of no where. "Who is that?" I yell. "Robin come out." The bat says and a boy drops from the tree above. He extends his hand to me. "The name is Robin." he says with a smile. "How do you know all those things about me. " i ask "I'm partners with Batman. I have access to the every file on every superhero. " he said proudly. " I told you to stop hacking into the batcomputer. "  Batman said. " I'm sorry Bats. I wanted to know who we were dealing with. " "I'll deal with you later but for now we have work to do. " Bat said. 

"Okay so where are the pair of villains?"   Flash asked. " The theme park just out side of the Gotham city. Lets go."  Batman jumped into the batmobile as robin hopped on a motorcycle. "See you there"  he shouted as he followed batman. "Don't want them to beat us there do we?"  Flash asked as he followed them. I followed him with a shake of my head. "What did I get myself into?" i asked

*END*

Just like that Robin and I became best friends. He knew everything about me and after 4 years i am barely getting to see into his world. i shut my eyes as a tear rolled down my face.