chapter 9

Robin sat in his room both glad and shocked. Batman had him made him give his identity to wally. With a split second judgment robin stood up and ran out the room. He could easily escape the mountain and make it back to the batcave in time to change into his normal clothes. With a random pair of blue pant and a t-shirt he had with the bat symbol on it. He gabbed his sunglasses and threw them on, while running to the teleporter that would take him close to the Allen household. Wally would be staying there for some time due to his family being out of town. Robin ran straight to the door and knocked as hard as he could. Iris answered the door with a concerned smile. "Hello Dick,Wally isn't here,isn't he with you?" She asked moving aside and allowing Richard to walk through. "Dick and wally were on a date but was called to the mountain for training when batman allowed wally to see my secret identity." Richard said.

" Dick you need to stop talking in third person. You and Robin are the same person." Iris said having the boy sit down.
" But we're not. We might have the same body and same crush but we have different personalities."
"Dick no you guys don't, you might think it. Just remember you are Richard Grayson before you are robin. Now what's the reason you came."
" I needed to talk to wally, just in case he didn't see me. Where's Barry?" Richard ask.
"Oh he's at work right now, he gets off in an hour or so."
"Oh well I'll guess I'll wait here if that's alright with you Iris."
"You are always welcomed here, are you hungry?" Iris asked moving to the kitchen.
" yeah alittle. But you don't need to worry about that. " Richard replyed.
" nonsense, bruce would kill me if we left you starving." She joked coming back with a bowl in hand.
"It's some of the soup we had last night. " Richard took a bite and smiled. "You need to get together with Alfred. You guys together could be one unstoppable cooking force."
" well thank you Dick. Now eat up I have to finish cleaning the kitchen. If you need anything just call." Iris smiled and left while robin continued to eat his soup. After most of the bowl was finished the door opened but iris must have not heard it, mostly because she called to Richard for help as wally stood in the door. "Dick, hun do you have anything on that utility belt to help me here?" At this Wally's mouth opened. It was almost hard to tell if it was hurt or shock in his eyes. "Dick is someth- oh hi wally welcome home." She said. "Wally I'm sorry I can explain."
"I dont need you to explain. Your a batman fan and get free batman merchandise. You know I realized you look alot like robin" both Richard and Iris looked dumbfounded. That's when Barry walked in. "Hey wally, hey Iris, Hey Robin." He aids walking through. "That's not robin that's dick. " wally said and Barry looked confused."Wally I am robin." Richard said. " yeah sure and I'm the flash."
"Barry's the flash. I'm robin your kid flash. Wally come on its not that hard" Richard said.
"Okay fine prove it." Wally said. Richard let out a sigh and pulled out his utility belt and put on the spear mask he stored in side. "You really are robin." Wally said after a minute or to. "Does bruce know? " flash asked and Richard nodded. " Bruce knows your robin and still let's you be robin? " Everyone kinda just shakes their head. "Wally no its not like that. "
"Wait if you're both dick and robin that means you sat there and talked to me about you. Richard nodded and walked up to him. "I was in love with you and it kinda hurt that you chose Richard over robin since you and robin have been friends for so long." Richard admitted. Wally wrap his arms around his best friend /boyfriend and said one thing." That's what I was ganna tell Richard when I saw him next. I'm in love with robin." Richards eyes went wide, he couldn't believe what he just heard.