chapter 2

A loud door bell was hear through out the whole manor. a minute later Alfred was holding the door open with dick by his side. "Welcome young justice to Wayne Manor. Please follow me and I'll take you to a where your team can group. " Alfred told them as they walked in. He shut the Door and led the teens down the hall and into the living room. "Aqualad if you will I will take you to Master Wayne." Alfred said as he continued walking. Aqualad followed close behind quietly.
"Hi guys." Dick said and the rest of the team went into a
Pre-attack mode. "Who are you??" Artemis asks with arrow pointed. Dick jumped back and put his hands up. "Whoa I'm Richard Grayson but you can call me dick." Every one lowered their weapons and dick relaxed. " when did you get here ??" Kid flash asked the boy. Dick looked at his non existing watch and back at the teen hero's " 2 years." He said flatly. "Hey smart ass he ment when did you show up there." Artemis said rather coldly. "Well then I was here the whole time from the door till now." He told her with serious attitude." Anyway I was told I was one of your assignments so which person do I belong to to night?? " Dick asked and and wally stepped forward. " kid flash Cool you know your my favorite teen hero."Dick said and wally sorta kinda blushed. " well I am the best teen hero. Anyway let's go over the plan if anything goes wrong. " kid flash told him trying to get serious. "Well kid flash walk with me." Dick said and started to walk up the one side of stair case. Wally shrugged towards his team and sped away to follow dick. "So believe it or not I'm not helpless." Dick said opening a pair of double doors. Dick then started to take off his nice suit jacket and tie. Inside the room was this big jungle gym and of a room. "What is this???" Wally asks confused. " Bruce had one old ball room turned into a gym for me so I wouldn't lose touch of who I am. You see I was. Orn and raised in the circus." Dick said as he climbed up a latter and grabbed hold of the bar. "You see I was performing at a show that Bruce was at. That would be my last show. That night my parent were doing there famous trapeze act with out the use of a net. They fell to their death after a man cut their ropes." Dick said right before he took flight. Wally watched In aw as he watched to boy to flips twists and other cool tricks. He then did one last flip before landing on the pillar. "Wow." Kid flash said as dick walked up. " it makes me feel free and alive." Dick said putting his close back on. "You know you have the prettiest blue eyes." Wally said.dick let out a laugh and that's when wally realized he said it out loud. " thank you. Your eyes are pretty Cool." Dick told him and wally blushed. "Come on kid mouth and let's get back." Dick said walking out of the room adjusting his clothes. They both walked in silence down the stairs and rejoin the team and bruce. " now the people will show up in five so get to your assigned positions. Dick make sure you meet and greet the people with kid flash by your side." Bruce said and everyone wondered off to start the mission.